Wat you think of public bus (SBS)

andysho

• SRC Member

The bus service is crap ! for a very long time....

What i hate most are the seats....so damn small and narrow - they think singaporeans are still in the fishing village time where everyone is small sized.

Maybe they know about it and communicated to the burger chains and now all the burgers are getting smaller !

The biggest blood suckers are the landlords, price high and to make ends meet, burgers and products and services have to be small...

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

For a start i think sbs shld phase out their non-aircon buses.

Its not only the matter of it being non-aircon .. 1. some seats r broken .. yes sbs did do some repair .. but i doubt this will help long term. 2. super uncomfortable bus ride .. the ride is bouncy n cos the bus is slow .. it prolongs the journey. 3. the aircon part/ rainwater coming in cos of windows.

I think for price wise, everything everywhere is increasing in price so sbs cat juz pretend nth is happening .. they need to do buisness too. but yea .. higher price .. customers expect better services.

Juz my comments.

• SRC Member

Yea .. happened once .. the bus left as i reached the bus stop ..

Although i feel that the buses need a lot of improvements, i must say some of their drivers r really good ppl .. they would always stop to wait for passenngers who can be seen running from far away so as not to miss the bus. I know some of u might feel this is a waste of time .. but if u r that person .. i dun think its a nice feeling to miss a bus u put in so much effort to chase .. of course such things hav limitis .. i was once on a bus .. n the driver waited at the bus stop for someone who is making his way to the bus .. at first i tot the guy would at least make some effort to walk faster or run (very young n fit looking guy) .. but guess wad .. he took his own sweet time to make his way to the bus .. n nvr even bother to thank the driver for waiting at all ..

Juz some things i notice while commuting on SBS. :peace:

i dun see any improvements at all ever since the increase of the fares.

seats broken, bus dirty, aircon spoil, bus driving slow when they ahead of schedule. Its not that we like to complaint but somehow, i see a point that SBS should do something on these.

• SRC Member

I think years back , it seems that the bus arrival time was much faster

I think the money also spent on the bus drivers smart uniform..

But come to a point , wat we want is good service and shorter waiting

time

How the bus driver dress until so smart , does it really matter to us?

If Sbs is so much of concern of that we will really look at the bus driver

Why not use the money to hire some young chio bu and wear ######

uniform to operate the bus

I am sure a lot of passengers will give good comments on it ...hahah

i always give thanks for Singapore public transport services whenever i go to neighbouring country.

no bustop... bus come every half to one hour ... drive recklessly...

seriously i dun work for SBS.

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

Do you encounter times when its raining outside but the aircon in the bus is soooo cold? Or when its so hot outside and the aircon in the bus is

like not turned on? Sometimes i wonder ,bus companys stress so much

on comfort on buses like providing TV mobile, better seat cushions etc.

but the most important factor like aircon controlling is not taken care of. just my 2.5 cents worth ..

• SRC Member

**PUI*** si bei tulan whenever i see SBS, aircon leak....wet the seats...bus captains rude and give u a BUAY song face....drive fast never mind, BUT BRAKE at the end causing pple to fell down....hot weather, aircon warm...cold weather, aircon damnz cold....@#$%^

always, said not making $$$, then increase $$, paying aircon ride is like paying NON aircon ride....haiz....:P

:D

in the end, LL still taking SBS........... :angel:

• SRC Member
**PUI*** si bei tulan whenever i see SBS, aircon leak....wet the seats...bus captains rude and give u a BUAY song face....drive fast never mind, BUT BRAKE at the end causing pple to fell down....hot weather, aircon warm...cold weather, aircon damnz cold....@#$%^

always, said not making $$$, then increase $$, paying aircon ride is like paying NON aircon ride....haiz....:P

:D

in the end, LL still taking SBS........... :angel:

:P:D:rolleyes: