hulk

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
hahaha...i think best way to end this is someone bring in ATI cheaper that Aquascience.....then end of story liao.....and also benefit everyone!!!! :D :D :D ....

so how? where is my order of ATI.....;)

see this is what i mean, cheapo people. <_<

• SRC Member
How do I order ATI?

Can ATI be fixed into those china/taiwan highoutput light set?

do you put bimmer engine into proton shell? damn cheapskate!Like I say, go buy aquasleep, suit you extremely well!

ATI is not even a posh, its a bentley! I dun think you know what a bentley is anyway.

tell you what ... ask for installment for ATI tube if you seaching your last penny for it.

<_<

• SRC Member

do you put bimmer engine into proton shell? damn cheapskate!Like I say, go buy aquasleep, suit you extremely well!

ATI is not even a posh, its a bentley! I dun think you know what a bentley is anyway.

tell you what ... ask for installment for ATI tube if you seaching your last penny for it.

<_<

PEACE MAN. Keep your cool.

Please, please do not change the topic. We are here to discuss abt Aqua Science T5 tubes. Please try to stay in this topic. OKIE.

MORE FINDING:

This is what i found from NARVA website. Singapore distributor. Find Under the International Representations. Click Singapore.

Kum Eng Huat Electric Co P L

No menton of DE Lighting as Narva international Representation. What happen here? Mis-communication with manufacturer again??? Pls dont flame me hor. Only sharing what i found out.

• SRC Member
hahaha...i think best way to end this is someone bring in ATI cheaper that Aquascience.....then end of story liao.....and also benefit everyone!!!! :D :D :D ....

so how? where is my order of ATI.....;)

I'll keep my promise to you if the tubes will come....

Cheers

• SRC Member

<_<

Why can't you give people a chance? why do you always act like a big bully here?

IMO, it is extremely ok to fit ATI/DD tube into taiwan/china made set as long as the ballast is catered for the highout put. I am using Arcadia T5 which costed me $60 in the dazs (Hong kong) light set. NO PROBLEM and has been 1 year already !!!! What is your problem?

• SRC Member

PEACE MAN. Keep your cool.

Please, please do not change the topic. We are here to discuss abt Aqua Science T5 tubes. Please try to stay in this topic. OKIE.

MORE FINDING:

This is what i found from NARVA website. Singapore distributor. Find Under the International Representations. Click Singapore.

Kum Eng Huat Electric Co P L

No menton of DE Lighting as Narva international Representation. What happen here? Mis-communication with manufacturer again??? Pls dont flame me hor. Only sharing what i found out.

Does it mean I order though them? I called them, they do not even know what I am talking about. Someone please help! Need the tube urgently!

• SRC Member

Why can't you give people a chance? why do you always act like a big bully here?

IMO, it is extremely ok to fit ATI/DD tube into taiwan/china made set as long as the ballast is catered for the highout put. I am using Arcadia T5 which costed me $60 in the dazs (Hong kong) light set. NO PROBLEM and has been 1 year already !!!! What is your problem?

I agree. the ballast may affect the output of a tube, but it hardly affects spectrum emission, only lumens, and the resulting intensity of light, so an ATi tube in an Elbiru e-ballast is better than some unknown brand tube in an Ice-Cap e-ballast overdriven. there is no need to be condescending.

• SRC Member

Does it mean I order though them? I called them, they do not even know what I am talking about. Someone please help! Need the tube urgently!

If you really need quality T5 tubes urgently, get D&D first lor... the contact you called is for domestic lightings.. not aquarium lightings.

• SRC Member

That's the thing, even the singapore representive of narva doesnt know that there's such a Aqua Science T5 tube in the market. <_<<_<<_<:blink::blink:

• SRC Member
So conclusion is Aquascience is more expensive than ATI but performance nt as good? Can anyone advise where to get ATI tube? Or rather any shop displaying both the tube for us to view and judge their difference?

Non had condemned or commended the new tube, it was only brought up for 'discussion' because of the great difference between two charts provided by the "sole distributor" :rolleyes:

To claimed it is 20% brighter than a ATI is like making a mountain out of a molehill

<_<<_<

Furthermore the claimed sole distributor does not know about his product...No answers was provided except excuses....this was wat i posted and look at the answers i get....

To add –on, the charts provided in your site shows different value in the relative intensity, which coincidentally is about 20% stronger than the ATI. Anyway the ATI chart presented is also inaccurate. Do you think it is still trust worthy?

If you think the chart is not trust worty, you have a point there as this was not done by me. That is the reason why the chart was remove and it was not appreciate but condemed. This is just a test that was did in germany. If you want a better and accurate comparison, why not do a test in SG? Why dont u voluntee and do a test together? Rather than condeming without any test done

If i buy a foreign car in Singapore and faced with problems. Do you think i'll squeeze the local distributor for an answer or i have to call that foreign company personal?????

• SRC Member

If I am buying the product locally then I will contact the local or sole distributor as they represent the overseas manufacturer here as they are the one to provide the pre & post sales support relating to the product.

This is what a distributor's role is and not just counting the beans. ;)

aquatronica7na.gif

People Will Forget What You Said.

People Will Forget What You Did.

But People Will Never Forget,

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member
If I am buying the product locally then I will contact the local or sole distributor as they represent the overseas manufacturer here as they are the one to provide the pre & post sales support relating to the product.

This is what a distributor's role is and not just counting the beans. ;)

well said well said

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member
:blink::blink::blink:

Wow, surprisingly i didnt notice this thread after so many days.... Missed all the actions.

Sianz... Maybe old liao, cannot catch up with you guys, :upsidedown:

Next time, will someone pls pm me if any REAL action going on..... :eyebrow:

I though u went for holiday. :P

6x2.5x2.5 (GEO AQUATIC)

Aquamedic Turboflotor 5000Baby

Aquamedic NR1000

Aquamedic KR1000

Aquamedic Niveaumat

Aquamedic Ozone

RM Fluidised Reactor

Tunze 6060x3

Resun C1000