ATI tubes

Ekia

• SRC Member

Would just like to start another thread so as to leave the other thread HOT thread alone. :lol: I'm sure a lot of us here are interested to get our hands on the ATI tubes but not sure when they are coming. Bro thc, heard that it's coming... can give us a rough estimate? I think a lot of us here might want to wait a while if it is coming within this 2 months :yeah::yeah: If not... maybe we have to get D&D first :unsure: No need to worry abt giving an estimate la... if cannot get also nvm, u r just doing us a favour ;) Just wanted to know how's the progress like :D

• SRC Member
ATI has switched to another manufacturer recently. Read my post and why I ask if anyone get and compare it.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...ndpost&p=530878

r u related to ATI or competitor of? How can you be so clear of thier internal affairs, how would they reveal who their manufacturer is and especially tell you about it! Although this is just a forum (freedom of speech), you can be sued for decieving or misleading the public without ground. I suggust you provide evident or swallon your words or AT may get into trouble again if what your posted is being forwarded to the 3 parties (ATI, Narva and Sylvania) you mentioned.

If I offend you, sorry about that. :P If you need formal proof, sorry again no. You'd better ask ATI if they answer you. This information is from word of mouth of my German supplier where I had ordered ATI before. I asked similar in RC but got no such hostile reply. :( Anyway, bye bye. :peace:

• SRC Member
If I offend you, sorry about that. :P If you need formal proof, sorry again no. You'd better ask ATI if they answer you. This information is from word of mouth of my German supplier where I had ordered ATI before. I asked similar in RC but got no such hostile reply. :( Anyway, bye bye. :peace:

You don't offend me but maybe someone who supported ATI. Just by words of mouth, and you can confidently post that out? Don't play play ah, monkey!

• SRC Member

Well, I have not seen any evidence to show that ATI and D&D tubes are even produced by Narva in the first place. Even if it is, I doubt this information can be that easily obtained.

This reminds me of an earlier incident when ATI was rumoured to have closed down. The rumour started because there are irresponsible people who spread unfounded information and mislead a lot of reefers.

If you do not have evidence, then you should not even post this in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • SRC Member

What to do so much propaganda...beyond a "pretty" face lies beneath "hostility"...

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread