Ming's Outdoor Tank

ming69

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

:paiseh: you guys are just too generous with your compliments. :paiseh:

Got most of the zoas from GO, recent Iwarna shipment, and one from Ah Beng.

unlike most female, who shops in dept stores, when stressed, I go spend an indecent amt on corals, just to keep myself sane. :lol::lol:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
tEc,Oct 21 2007, 11:51 PM]

looks like ur crown was beaten up quite badly

Actually, I think the clown wasn't eating. Left red bamboo and other seaweed in the tank, feed with Henry's food, artic pods, etc... This one just won't eat.

Somehow, it died and landed on the brain. The body looks beaten up, cos the shrimp was eating it, while the brain is trying to eat it.

There's only 2 tangs in the tank. This one and a kole. They don't bother each other. Got them together.

:(:cry2:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
ming.. clown tang very sensitive & hard if you buy not feeding, should keep in betta box first try to get him to feeding ang strong liao then let go in your tank.. changer survival very high.. :peace::P

i'm not tt good abt fishes but 1 thing 4 sure tt clown is not easy but unless ur water is tok kong n its mode is on - on eating than d survival is good. :rolleyes:

mine last 4 3 mths with greedily eating pellet but suddenly gone with no trace n later found with full skeleton intact near my overflow. :cry2::cry2::cry2::paiseh:

• SRC Member

Yah, know the clown is hard to get it to eat. Thot this one was going to pull thru, it was in my tank for a few wks liao. When I noticed it getting thinner, I tried to feed different types of food. But I think it was too late liao. :(

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
Poor thing... hope it's happier in fish heaven!

Get another one soon? ;)

Don't think will get another clown. At least not in the near future.

Too hard to get it to feed. Even when in the shop is feeding, when put in our tank, it's still stress, and won't eat. Like Lum says, have to train it first than can release.

;)

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

What other tank? :eyebrow:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica