Ming's Outdoor Tank

ming69

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member

Hi Sis Ming! Its been a great privilege and pleasure to meet you, and view your tank in person. Simple fantastico! :bow::yeah:

And I tot I was quite happy at the growth of my rics, but when I saw the size and colours of yours, I'm trully humbled.

Many thanks once again for your frags and hope to hear from you soon! :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
awesome collection of roti pratas :bow: Seems like limited space for all ur gems :pinch: Plans for upgrading again Ming ? :lol: And ya, maybe a pics of ur appetite appealing abalone too :look:

Just for your Bro FT :eyebrow:

post-5641-1211600337.jpg

post-5641-1211600665.jpg

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
Hi Sis Ming! Its been a great privilege and pleasure to meet you, and view your tank in person. Simple fantastico! :bow::yeah:

And I tot I was quite happy at the growth of my rics, but when I saw the size and colours of yours, I'm trully humbled.

Many thanks once again for your frags and hope to hear from you soon! :eyebrow:

Nice meeting u too. :peace:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
Just for your Bro FT :eyebrow:

The left pic looks very much like a huge nudi :eyeblur: While the right pic looks very much like a appealing feast to me B)

U are quite lucky tat the mantis are caught in the filter wool. I'm still trying to catch a mantis too in my tank which I happened to see when my lights are out :evil: No wonder my smaller fishes are all disappearing :cry:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
U are quite lucky tat the mantis are caught in the filter wool. I'm still trying to catch a mantis too in my tank which I happened to see when my lights are out :evil: No wonder my smaller fishes are all disappearing :cry:

I lost a few firefish to the mantis shrimp in my tank almost 2 months back. Couldn't understand why they died until I caught it and found out that it is one ferocious creature! :evil: Now both my purple firefish and diagonal bar goby can live happily. :wub:

You're very fortunate that it got stuck in the filter wool, Sis Ming!