Scammer Beware

xersion

• SRC Member

Guy beware of this guy staying at Bukit Batok. I got a Co2 tank and guage from him end up its leaking and yet he blame it on me saying its me who lost the O-ring. Nv even wan to refund what i pay for it.. even switch off his hp went up to his house door-bell not working knock on the door for 15mins also nv ans the door. Btw guys his address is (removed by admin). Take not if anyone is trading with him. :angry:

Guy beware of this guy staying at Bukit Batok. I got a Co2 tank and guage from him end up its leaking and yet he blame it on me saying its me who lost the O-ring. Nv even wan to refund what i pay for it.. even switch off his hp went up to his house door-bell not working knock on the door for 15mins also nv ans the door. Btw guys his address is -edited-. Take not if anyone is trading with him.  :angry:

Wat is his Nick ;) ?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Guy beware of this guy staying at Bukit Batok. I got a Co2 tank and guage from him end up its leaking and yet he blame it on me saying its me who lost the O-ring. Nv even wan to refund what i pay for it.. even switch off his hp went up to his house door-bell not working knock on the door for 15mins also nv ans the door. Btw guys his address is -EDITED-Take not if anyone is trading with him.  :angry:

You should be able to get the 'o' ring from any hardware shop especially at kelantan lane area.

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

• SRC Member
Guy beware of this guy staying at Bukit Batok. I got a Co2 tank and guage from him end up its leaking and yet he blame it on me saying its me who lost the O-ring. Nv even wan to refund what i pay for it.. even switch off his hp went up to his house door-bell not working knock on the door for 15mins also nv ans the door. Btw guys his address is -EDITED-. Take not if anyone is trading with him.  :angry:

post his/her nick for fellow reefers to take note ... :angry:

• Moderators
lol.. wats the O ring size, i might have it..

juz a small issue.. relax relax.. juz an O ring..

I agreed and I know him personally.

I don't think he had purposely avoided you for just a couple of dollars O-ring. :paiseh:

He has asked me to help source for an O-ring on Sunday but unfortunately I'm busy with my work and didn't manage to help him. :(

Relax.. :peace:

I'm not here to help anyone but to explain that he did ask for help to get the O-ring.

Do let me know if u had secured the o-ring, this can be sorted out. :D

Tom

• SRC Member

I agreed and I know him personally.

I don't think he had purposely avoided you for just a couple of dollars O-ring. :paiseh:

He has asked me to help source for an O-ring on Sunday but unfortunately I'm busy with my work and didn't manage to help him. :(

Relax.. :peace:

I'm not here to help anyone but to explain that he did ask for help to get the O-ring.

Do let me know if u had secured the o-ring, this can be sorted out. :D

bro, but why in the first place he blamed bro xersion for losing the o-ring...... abit confusing leh though its few dollars nia. ;)

• Moderators
bro, but why in the first place he blamed bro xersion for losing the o-ring...... abit confusing leh though its few dollars nia. ;)

Ok. First and foremost, this is not a finger pointing exchange. :peace:

From my understanding, the buyer and seller had checked the inventories...

I.E. tank, regulator, o-rings, etc

at the point when the deal is done. Not sure if the O-ring has dropped out at seller's house or whatever.

P.S. I would think it is important for everybody to ensure that we re-confirmed the inventories before leaving with the goods for both parties' sake in any future dealing.

Tom

• SRC Member
Guy beware of this guy staying at Bukit Batok. I got a Co2 tank and guage from him end up its leaking and yet he blame it on me saying its me who lost the O-ring. Nv even wan to refund what i pay for it.. even switch off his hp went up to his house door-bell not working knock on the door for 15mins also nv ans the door. Btw guys his address is Bukit Batok East Ave 3 Blk --- #---. Take not if anyone is trading with him.  :angry:

Hi everyone here is my full explaination. after someone called me regarding this

Hi Mr xersion

Let me explain over here since u want to bring it up just this small matter. Ok first of all u bought this from my place. true enough u choosen a bigger CO2 tank. Out of good will I unscrew the guage n fix. You are there see me fixing. (I dunno u need some eyesight checkup or u r daydreaming. Because you just standing right infront of me) And did I leave anything behind. I don’t think so . I personally saw the oring drop out, but I did put it back. So I’m very sure the oring is place nicely back inside.

After few days later

Read ur sms me saying that the LFS say that there is something wrong with the guage or wad. And its leaking. Ok when u at my place I already told u that the meter can go full. That all everything working perfect fine. . . and for wad reason did u bring to refill it with your guage together with your co2 tank? You not scare they swap or spoiled the guage for u ? After I replied your sms regarding this, and your replied is like u “ I did unscrew the guage before I go refill. But how will the LFS know there is something wrong w my guage?” Please ans me this. . So how can u be very sure that I purposely miss out just the oring. Simply oring is just couple of dollar. For wad reason I want cheat u in this?

Ok don’t say I being so unreasonable, I did promise that I will find for u. I did call up a few kind reefer for help. If I plan to cheat u. will I bother to reply your sms? Still ask u come over my house and collect? Who so stupid to do so? Think for urself.

Lucky I still keep all your sms. Hope everyone can witness it.

“It’s not the white tape problem… It’s the other side leaking… aiya nvm lah forget it…” if anyone read this sms. How will they thinking… F it rite? Haha

21 jan 2007. 1338hrs

“I’ll be bring the co2 back to u later… u want u pay me back, if not I’ll just dump it in ur house”

27 jan 1313hrs

“I also very sure it’s not lost by me… if ur able to find the oring I also need to top up the tank again… simply waste of my $. And why shld I wait for so long? No wonder u selling so cheap… I only want my refund… if u can find the ring then find and sell to other ppl”

28 jan 1206hrs

“Ya I come and view that its working… but how am I going to know its leaking or what? And I do not know the ring is inside or not. I’m not barking at u now. I’m just telling u I wan to have a refund. U can say I lost I also can say u never place it in. so is it fair to me? Why should I keep a tank which is leaking?” 28 jan 1219hrs

I want you to bring back to me from your first called. (Lucky i was with a reefer goin around coral shopping! he can witness it) and I helping u to search for the Oring.

U told me “I used finish the CO2 gas topup (dun waste $$) then bring back to me see what can I do.” And Why would u want to do this? Still running the CO2 while you knew that its leaking. Blame me for wasting your $ spend on the co2 topup? Its so simple things, . if its not leaking just turn off the co2 tank. Why u so smart. Letting it go running.

Imagine your LPG gas leaking. you know what abt it and u still never turn it off. SEE WHAT WILL HAPPENED TO U!!! :o

Ok

anyway

u keep barking at me. Saying that you want full refund from me as the co2 leaking. Seriously I think u don’t understand simple English or my language too chim for u. once leaking. just bring back to me. Y will u want to used finish your co2 first?

For example u bought a 2nd car, u found your wheel nuts all missing after u change tyre. Will u continue to drive until your wheel drop out?

And say “ ehh u cheated me to buy this car. Please refund me back $$”

Used your brain and think. First of all just bring it back to them and fix it rite? Simple things can be easily solved.

DO YOU Remember I called you to settle this issue by voice call. i just want explained to you. U just being so RUDE. “Just say aiya nvm forget it. “ Then hangup without letting me to explain. I think I’m too kind or too stupid to reply all your sms after that. I should ignore such a person like you. N y I bother some 1 like u? or u seem to be something wrong with you? Cant speak politely? And have the courtesy not to hang up people call half way. Didn’t anyone around u teaches u this? Haiz. :(

First of all 28 Sunday afternoon I have told you. I will be home on wkdays after 0000hrs. I just want settle this just by voice call. And why I try calling u again on 28 jan Sunday so many times u didn’t pick up my call? Keep barking me just by sms. Come on face it. Call me to solve it . simple as that. Why must sms this and that?

Ok here is the sms from last nite.

“I’ll be there around 2300hrs… u home by then” 29 jan 2206hrs

For explanation on yesterday 29 Jan 2007

Yesterday I didn’t reply your sms. because my mobile line got something wrong.

My line got cut off due to unknown reason(I m still waiting for M1 to ans me). This afternoon then I just receive it this. Hope I have ans u.

“The m1 number you have dialed is not in used. Please check the no and dial again.”

IS this sound like I off my Phone. ? please don’t accuse me. “Maybe be u should go for ear checkup.”

I didn’t reply your sms, you still come down. Is it my fault?

"imagine one girl ask u go her house n F.. u jus go. and she play u out" :lol::lol::lol:

I m not someone so free like u. keep barking me sms. Blah blah blah. ;)

When I m reach home, I hear from my dad that someone knock on the door for so long untill he woke up. “MY FRIEND IS ALREADY AFTER 2300hrs :o n keep knocking for 15 mins. Tks goodness my dad opened the door, u left already. If not I don’t what will happened to you. Please this as a lesson for you. If u did that to other people house u might get !$$$^@#% IMAGINE PPL GO UR HOUSE N KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK after 2315hrs AND DISTURB YOUR FAMILY! HOW?

Anyway My dad was about report this to the police.

I still can pass you the oring if u still barking it :lol:<_<

This is all i want to say THE END!

• SRC Member

Xersion, i tink is not very nice of you to accuse and point finger at others without first looking into the matter SERIOUSLY.

From my point of view, i tink is either Anthony drop the o-ring, even if that is e case he is also unaware of it!(am i rite to say that) i.e he is not sellin you a BROKEN product, so i think is unfair for you to text a SMS like this to him, as you are accusing him of selling you a "spoilt" product.

“I also very sure it’s not lost by me… if ur able to find the oring I also need to top up the tank again… simply waste of my $. And why shld I wait for so long? No wonder u selling so cheap… I only want my refund… if u can find the ring then find and sell to other ppl”

28 jan 1206hrs

From your text it seems that you are very sure that u did not lose the o-ring, but what abt the shop that handle your tank? can you vouch for them as well?

Xersion, wat do u have to say regad abt this?

As for sam999, you "heard" from other reefer.....etc...... so how much you actually know? if not, juz keep everyting to yourself coz ppl like you in the forum is just like a bug in a system causing nothing but problem and trouble!

So sam which part of s'pore do you belong to? (so i know which area i can find the most bug)

• SRC Member
Guy beware of this guy staying at Bukit Batok. I got a Co2 tank and guage from him end up its leaking and yet he blame it on me saying its me who lost the O-ring. Nv even wan to refund what i pay for it.. even switch off his hp went up to his house door-bell not working knock on the door for 15mins also nv ans the door. Btw guys his address is Bukit Batok East Ave 3 Blk --- #---. Take not if anyone is trading with him.  :angry:

Xersion, FYI u have disclosed the full address of Anthony online without his consent, tis could lead you into a lawsuit with him.

(Confirmation made with my company lawyer)

Moderator pls kindly deleted away e posting.

I'm stepping in to remind everyone that common sense and basic courtesy is important here. So is the need to communicate properly before flying off the handle. So many problems can be solved when both parties communicate well.

There are rules governing behaviour here so please don't cross the line or risk losing your posting privileges. :(

Buyers beware and sellers be honest... both parties open your eyes big big!!

Am removing the address upon request.

• SRC Member

well.. y did u choose to switch off ur phone.. remove ur door bell.. :P of course i wan to use finish up all the Co2 thats because there is plant in my tank.. are u telling me i should top up the tank and pass it back to u? thats more like a joke right..? simple enough now u also cant find the o ring right so how long more should i wait? wait till all my plants die off? then the Co2 tank is also standing beside my tank just like a vase. If u dun scam or cheat ppl then my pm wont have ppl pm me asking is it Anthony anot.. I repeat myself again i did not bring the Guage to my LFS its after i went back home to fix it on then i realist its leaking and i bring it bak to the LFS to do a checking.. And Whats wrong with knocking ppl door? even marigold can hire ppl to knocks ppls door to sell ice-cream. Anthony i'm still waiting for u to contact me since u choose to switch off ur phone. OH YA i did stand there and look at u changing the guage, but did u show me the o-ring? No right.. and u sold me a empty tank how am i going to know if its leaking or not. Ya refuse to refund me when on Sunday u agree to refund to me and yet on friday u change ur mind. So Funny.

• SRC Member

Bro, I think you can buy the O-ring at one of the shop located in (Blk.101) Towner Road.(Next to a clinic)

Did not take notice of the name of the shop. But they do sell

all sort of O-ring. Even they can make to measure for you.

Hope this inform. can help.