red light traffic offence..

bwilly

I dunno these days within 2mths I always go see (3-4times) doc, given some

painkiller..dunno am I dying or wat.. the last one was last week.

let me chuck out all the receipt of doc. n see how it goes.. :)

ya, I can see some light at the end of the tunnel.. eh..

how come its actinic blue..

basket.. on a closer look, looks like MH under 20KK... hmm..

oh, I saw my first tomato that pass away.. n tat poor damsel.. suck..

I miss u all.. my first marine fishes..

ee.. tat's my grandma.. at the tunnel wavin at me.. gosh..

mine.. mine.. I thought I saw Al Capone.. too.. tis is starting feel a really nice

place..

darn. kind of cold too.. n sleepy.. (*wat else when u topless, n with air-con onz, look at the time pls..!)

:lol::lol::lol:

That's the funniest thing I read in a long time! :) Bwilly, you're so farnie! :D

Anyway, yeah, I admit that I can be quite a speedster too. Especially when I am alone... can really fly... 110km/h is my average on highway... kekekeke! I am always on the right lane! :angel:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, yeah, I admit that I can be quite a speedster too. Especially when I am alone... can really fly... 110km/h is my average on highway... kekekeke! I am always on the right lane! :angel:

need to be.. I part-time gigolo.. if not how to chat up gals..?

yeah.. 110-120. is abt the speed I go at TPE 3rd lane.. CTE, I keep ard 100, cause vehicles so many..

got another cheongster (Ferrari) he take 160-170 3rd lane, high beam, fast tap of horn.. all cars siam..

I was like.. "oii!!.. relax bro.. ! I was kiddin when I say I am in a hurry.. bro. " that's the last time I sat in his car..

b4 I met this fren who got a new S15..

"wah.. bro.. u driftin too much to tat truck..!! eee...!*vomits...*"

"cool turbo n brakes ah..dude?"

"apa ini..? sorrie i dirty your car.. "

• SRC Member

yazid: maybe cuz when you travel too fast the protons can't catch up with you to fine you, so only at 80km/h they can.

spidey: ON! but must have a twist, we see who faster..... but we push car..... like that save money on petrol can spend more at CF and LCK 11*.... on boh..... see you at lck....

• SRC Member
hmm.. I find it X, n the deduction of pts.. 12..!

wah liu.. u know when the expiration of the pts..?

I never get caught for anything leh. usually signal,

n dun cut ppl lane. *sigh..

life so unfair.. wahaha.. opps..sob..sob.. :(

no money for any more stuffs tis month like dat..

ya i kenna b4 12 pts n 200.00 by camera.. urs is camera? if so i think very hard to appeal..frens in tp say now traffic camera very advance .. can see driver feature like long hair short hair,... so dun use wife lic. if she have long hair n u have short hair...12pts will be erased 1 yr from offence lor

• SRC Member
One piece of advice

Don't ever think of getting someone else to stand in for you

The picture taken can see your face very clearly

It happens before where people try to get other to stand in and ended up both charged :unsure:

thats what fren in tp say now... camera very advace now :(

it depends.

if its a roadblock camera, the chances of them capturing your image in a Kodak moment is much higher, as the camera is normally positioned infront of the car. so. infront means, can take the whole front of the car, including the windscreen which by the way, includes your face. :P

however, I don't see how that is possible with a red light camera. a red light camera is detected when you break the magnectic field on the road, generated by those black markings laid across the road. when the light isn't in your favour, if you break the marking *ie, go away from the field. because those lines are normally before the stop line*, it sends a message to the camera to "take a picture of your car". normally three shots as your car speeds away. high shutter speed mind you. probably with very big f/stop number so as to make sure everything is crystal clear. that one, I don't see how on earth they are going to take an image of your face. :P

for those who want to waste red light camera film. try this. take a mountain bike, make sure its composition of steel/aluminium is high *not those carbon fibre road bikes.* ride on the road and approach a traffic light junction. in theory, by crossing the EMF, it should trigger the red light camera. try it. :P I've seen my friend's GT Zaskar *pure aluminium, even the finish is chrome* going over the line, having the camera flash, going back across the line and going over it. repeat the cycle a couple of times. :P it took place at Balestier anyway.....pretty near Reborn.

• SRC Member
it depends.

if its a roadblock camera, the chances of them capturing your image in a Kodak moment is much higher, as the camera is normally positioned infront of the car. so. infront means, can take the whole front of the car, including the windscreen which by the way, includes your face. :P

however, I don't see how that is possible with a red light camera. a red light camera is detected when you break the magnectic field on the road, generated by those black markings laid across the road. when the light isn't in your favour, if you break the marking *ie, go away from the field. because those lines are normally before the stop line*, it sends a message to the camera to "take a picture of your car". normally three shots as your car speeds away. high shutter speed mind you. probably with very big f/stop number so as to make sure everything is crystal clear. that one, I don't see how on earth they are going to take an image of your face. :P

for those who want to waste red light camera film. try this. take a mountain bike, make sure its composition of steel/aluminium is high *not those carbon fibre road bikes.* ride on the road and approach a traffic light junction. in theory, by crossing the EMF, it should trigger the red light camera. try it. :P I've seen my friend's GT Zaskar *pure aluminium, even the finish is chrome* going over the line, having the camera flash, going back across the line and going over it. repeat the cycle a couple of times. :P it took place at Balestier anyway.....pretty near Reborn.

Al least from the rear they will be able to tell if its a male or female right? <_<

dino07.gif

I highly doubt it. remember, camera flash will reflect of the rear windscreen, casting a glare. even if they do use a polariser filter, chances of them even catching your shoulder line is super low, if not impossible, as the image taken will only be of the boot where the licence plate is held, and maybe the car logo. if the car was slow enough, maybe the windscreen.

• SRC Member
I highly doubt it. remember, camera flash will reflect of the rear windscreen, casting a glare. even if they do use a polariser filter, chances of them even catching your shoulder line is super low, if not impossible, as the image taken will only be of the boot where the licence plate is held, and maybe the car logo. if the car was slow enough, maybe the windscreen.

Okie........ anybody want to try? :lol:

dino07.gif

I wrote in.. show them my death cert..

opps.. I mean my many medical cert.

see how it goes.. crossin my fingers..

my legs.. wat else to cross..?

:D hey mark ! yr legs can stand, yr toes can stand and somemore yr little brother can stand and now u tell ppl u hv many medical certs ?????!!!! :lol::P

btw, 12 points really alot manzzz ... u still left 12 points for the next 23 mths and worst than a newbie having 12 points for first yr :snore:

i dashed thru red lights thrice but so far hehe touch metal, aluminium, bronze, copper, porcelain, glass etc etc etc .... but i was told after the lights turned red, it takes 2 second later to take the shot ! so u must hv dashed after the "F R E E" 2 seconds !

:D hey mark ! yr legs can stand, yr toes can stand and somemore yr little brother can stand and now u tell ppl u hv many medical certs ?????!!!! :lol::P

btw, 12 points really alot manzzz ... u still left 12 points for the next 23 mths and worst than a newbie having 12 points for first yr :snore:

i dashed thru red lights thrice but so far hehe touch metal, aluminium, bronze, copper, porcelain, glass etc etc etc .... but i was told after the lights turned red, it takes 2 second later to take the shot ! so u must hv dashed after the "F R E E" 2 seconds !

nope.. doubt so..

I got pretty good judgement n good set of brake system.

• SRC Member

Why don't you people just get a radar and laser detector? Only cost about $800.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

don't count on your luck having the two seconds thing. that is absolute trash. come to the Boundary Road junction. you'll see cars getting photographed just as they cross the line when the light turns red. as in, almost instantaeneously.

don't tempt with luck. if you say you're a P-plate driver especially. 12 points for first year is seriously no joke. and imagine if you get a 12 point deduction. you'll be driving around with 1 point for the next two years. not fun if you ask me. really not fun.

and also, just because the camera doesn't snap doesn't necessarily mean there is a delay. it could just mean that the camera wasn't armed, thats all. (= according to a very trusted source from TP, cameras are only armed at junctions that can bring in the revenue to sustain its existence. meaning to say, if this road has a lot of red light beaters, the camera is normally armed and ready to take photographs as compared to other junctions with a lower ratio of traffic light beaters.

btw, off topic, but you want to test whether your car can avoid the red light camera? go to Toyota Club Singapore, and try to dig up the thread on it. they posted an article that origintated from an Australian magazine on how to avoid having your licence plate being photographed. involves tinting your plate with something. what, I don't know. don't ask. go there and read for yourself. (=

• SRC Member
which is highly super illegal. (=

Not as though speeding isn't. :rolleyes:

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

Then I'm sure we can stretch it a little to have a radar detector then.

post-36-1093875548.jpg