What are they doing

Can someone tell me what are the 2 starfish doinh :huh: . the big one seems to stick to the small red ones below everywhere he goes. Tried to sperate them but the big one doesnt seems to give up... i hope he is not eating the small one.... :(

post-6-1184764371.jpg

• SRC Member

l don't have a good feeling too, seems like it's eating the red sea star. Especially when the top sea star is not a reef-safe specimen (correct me if i'm wrong).

Better to remove them and observe any disappearing marks on the red sea star.

• SRC Member

The poor red starfish will soon be gobble up by the non reef safe star :evil: better to remove the fellow else the next target will be ur corals.... I had one b4 and it gobble up some of my rics :fear: Expensive meals

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

The poor red starfish will soon be gobble up by the non reef safe star :evil: better to remove the fellow else the next target will be ur corals.... I had one b4 and it gobble up some of my rics :fear: Expensive meals

Meaning i should remove this star asap if i will to keep any kind of corals?

post-6-1184826736.jpg

correct remove tt n u r free frm getting all the coral u want.

frn all d responsed u got frm d reefers here u should know wat to do by now.

Roger bro!

Really regret that didnt ask when brought it from ah beng shop that time -_-

• SRC Member

Meaning i should remove this star asap if i will to keep any kind of corals?

Oh bro... pls do remove at the very instant.... U dun wanna other casualty rite ? :lol: I would chose to give away to reefer with fowler tank instead of keeping this time bomd :P

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
yup, i think the red star is being eaten.... Found him this morning in this state... :cry2:

:sick:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".