What is the next equipment u gonna get?

spade

What is the next equipment u gonna get?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What is the next equipment u gonna get?

• Bigger Tank
    • Lighting
    • Ca-reactor
    • Sump
    • Refugium, incl top-up ..
    • Ciculation-related, eg scwd, tunze etc
    • Woodworks, eg cabinet, hood etc
    • Filteration, eg canister, UV etc

I regret not getting a maid to help take care of the tank.

My maid monitors temperature and decides if its necessary to switch on the second fan.

Though I have a TUBBY running to topup water, she's my secondary failsafe... Hell, she even knows she needs to put SeaChem Prime in freshwater to remove the Chloramine & heavy metals.

I'll only have to train her to test for kH, Ca, etc and I'm pretty much set.

Spade, I'd like a new 5ft tank ... thanks for the Christmas gift :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

My maid monitors temperature and decides if its necessary to switch on the second fan.

Though I have a TUBBY running to topup water, she's my secondary failsafe... Hell, she even knows she needs to put SeaChem Prime in freshwater to remove the Chloramine & heavy metals.

I'll only have to train her to test for kH, Ca, etc and I'm pretty much set.

Spade, I'd like a new 5ft tank ... thanks for the Christmas gift :rolleyes:

I want a 6 FOOTER for xmas :rolleyes::yeah:

• SRC Supporter

I want a woman who's willing to spend hours sitting next to me viewing the acros in my reef without getting bored......

won't mind me spending all my money on strange and colourful calcium carbonates.....

whose idea outings for weekends is to spend time running around the whole of Singapore searching for LFS and livestock......, in the eveninings of very other day, logged onto SRC ....

and wouldn't mind more than 5 large sized full fledge SPS reefs in my home and wouldn't nag when I receive the PUB bill....

Heh heh heh... think I better stop dreaming....... <_<

• SRC Member

yea u better stop cause if there's such a woman.... :lol::lol::lol:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

There are always exceptions to every case....

I'm the one into fishies while as my bf is totally not intetested *sigh*

Everytime must DRAG him accompany me to lfs, or he will just fetch me there and leave me there and pick me up later... haiz.....

:cry2:

• SRC Member
yea u better stop cause if there's such a woman....  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I think U're very wrong about that ... coz I'm as guilty as the next guy (& I'm a gal). I'm very lucky that my hubby's not only supportive of my new hobby & helps out unconditionally, but also takes me out 2 farms/LFS 2 seek new stuff. He may not B as "obsessed" as me but he's equally (if not as keen as me) on marine keeping.

Dun think there ain't exceptions in this world; hobbies ain't gender bias. There R ladies out there who R equally passionate as the men R in marine keeping ... ;)

P.S : Hey, give the ladies a break ... tho many R not as "obsessed", they R generally "tolerant" & giving ... coz they love/care & understand that every man needs his TOY ... ;)

• SRC Member
There are always exceptions to every case....

I'm the one into fishies while as my bf is totally not intetested *sigh*

Everytime must DRAG him accompany me to lfs, or he will just fetch me there and leave me there and pick me up later... haiz.....

:cry2:

next time, u can try asking me along ;)

or i can drive u to CF n we look at fishies together ;)

• SRC Member
I want a woman who's willing to spend hours sitting next to me viewing the acros in my reef without getting bored......

won't mind me spending all my money on strange and colourful calcium carbonates.....

whose idea outings for weekends is to spend time running around the whole of Singapore searching for LFS and livestock......, in the eveninings of very other day, logged onto SRC ....

and wouldn't mind more than 5 large sized full fledge SPS reefs in my home and wouldn't nag when I receive the PUB bill....

I know one...but can you wait for another six years? :rolleyes:

She's still underaged... :P

• SRC Member

rumour: you teach your maid to do testing and all, then subcontract to all of us here lah, every sunday help us test and maintain tank can?

flubby: hahaha I chope chope!!

• SRC Member

I am still looking for one like that .. :lol:

Too good to be true ...

• SRC Member

rumour: you teach your maid to do testing and all, then subcontract to all of us here lah, every sunday help us test and maintain tank can?

flubby: hahaha I chope chope!!

:lol: Not bad idea leh. Been a long time since the last time l test my water. :D

Bevor Sie das Licht sehen, müssen Sie sterben!

• SRC Member
owder Blue,Nov 11 2003, 10:15 PM]

I am still looking for one like that .. :lol:

Too good to be true ...

well on the converse side, I suppose all women are waiting for the right guy... the kind who can spend hours shopping with them and don't feel bored... won't mind her spending all my money on strange and colourful clothes and sandals (have you seen the sandals they sell these days?? damn rock hard solid and so impractical!!!!! but hey they still buy and buy and buy) .....

whose idea outings for weekends is to spend time running around the whole of Singapore searching for local clothes shop (LCS) and clothes......, in the eveninings of very other day, logged onto discount websites ....

and wouldn't mind more than 5 large sized shopping bags in his home and wouldn't nag when he receives the credit card bill....

hahahhaha.......

• SRC Member
owder Blue,Nov 11 2003, 10:36 PM] just a wild thinking - maybe future LFS should start selling clothes for the ladies :P having the best of both world ... ladies will never complain about boredom in LFS again .. :lol:

NO WAY!!! I am definitely against it... :(

Having to resist the temptation of those mailers posting about sales and not reading about departmental stores sales...just so to engage in this hobby...and now you suggest this...Dun let me end up in SMH for depression hor.... :P

I am already craving for some actual ladies' shopping...it's been a long time since I walk down Taka stretch liao... :cry:

Any owners of lfs reading in?...

Pls dun take up the suggestion... :bow:

• SRC Supporter
Spade, you missed out the pumps....

I'm pondering on the DELTEC HLP 4040 ... its high flowrate and pressure at relatively low power consumption is a big plus point over the Iwakis.

Rumour,

The Deltec dos look pretty good....

was jus wondering whether it performs as well as a Iwaki??