8 X T5 ATI Powermodule
Prolifux control with external touchscreen display
Refugium keeping chaeto

• SRC Member
Very Nice!

Your Flame Angel Reef Safe?

Mine like to nip on my prata

Sian

Bro, mine so far so good.. sometimes i see it nipping a little bit but so far still okay. However, I may sell mine also.. dont wanna take any unnecessary risk. :)

• SRC Member

Hey W.H,

Been a short while and ur tank's all brighten up with lotsa of spikes. Nice arragement and collection... But the.... have u forgotten to post some Fish Gem u got recently ??? :eyebrow:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
:upsidedown: bro! nicely done..anw..ur sps on the right tower not doing very well eh..u might wana frag it or risk losing the whole colony..

yeah bro, it wasnt doing very well. Thats why i added another small wavemaker just to blow at it. Monitoring it to see if its still receding. If it is then will frag! Thanks for the advice bro :)

• SRC Member
Hey W.H,

Been a short while and ur tank's all brighten up with lotsa of spikes. Nice arragement and collection... But the.... have u forgotten to post some Fish Gem u got recently ??? :eyebrow:

Hehe thanks bro.. I took some pictures of it but its quite blur so didnt post. Its now in a betta box.. Hopefully it starts feeding soon then i will take some pictures of it in the main tank! :) Crossing my fingers now man.. heh

• SRC Member

hi cyder!

nice setup u have there, and ur clowns are very nice, very bright orange peculars, where u get them? :lol:

• SRC Member
I love my new cam!! Can really bring out the colours of my sps. My green milli. There was a previous same shot of my green milli on earlier pages of my thread. You can really see the difference.

Now I believe u are happier with a great tank and a great D.C to capture all ur collections.... Beri intense green milli :yeah: Hummm did u go shopping at the IT fare and got this baby(D.C) :idea:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Now I believe u are happier with a great tank and a great D.C to capture all ur collections.... Beri intense green milli :yeah: Hummm did u go shopping at the IT fare and got this baby(D.C) :idea:

Yeah bro, i got it there! :) bought the panasonic lumix. Quite a solid compact D.C man. For camera dummies like me.. :) haha

That green milli is from bro wei soon when he was selling his frags. Damn solid green. :)

• SRC Member
Yeah bro, i got it there! :) bought the panasonic lumix. Quite a solid compact D.C man. For camera dummies like me.. :) haha

That green milli is from bro wei soon when he was selling his frags. Damn solid green. :)

I was there too, but hte crowd was overwhelming and making my head dizzy :blink: With this new toy, we can marvel more great shots ya... Keep that SPS grow, maybe next time can asked for frags from u when decided to try on SPS ya :lol:

• SRC Member
I was there too, but hte crowd was overwhelming and making my head dizzy :blink: With this new toy, we can marvel more great shots ya... Keep that SPS grow, maybe next time can asked for frags from u when decided to try on SPS ya :lol:

hhaha yeah, it was pretty crazy but I thought it was all worth it, now that i can take some proper shots of my tank. Of course man bro.. any frag you want man :)

• SRC Member
hhaha yeah, it was pretty crazy but I thought it was all worth it, now that i can take some proper shots of my tank. Of course man bro.. any frag you want man :)

Appreciate ur kindness... won't be needing any frags meanwhile :thanks::thanks: N dun forget more shots ya