peacemaker's office nano 2

peacemaker

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha... mine's a nano version... except not as intense in colours as yours :P

Still deciding on a few things, so upgrades will have to hold for awhile.

How's your frag tank doing? Any lovely zoa frags to offer? :eyebrow:

Have, but with free aiptasia you want a not :P

Have been quite busy with other things lately. So got not much time to take care of the frag tank. -_- But might try to get rid of those aiptasia and might give away or sell off the balance zoas cheap. ^_^ You got very high standard leh. Most of my zoas letting go not good enough for you :paiseh:

• SRC Member
Have, but with free aiptasia you want a not :P

Have been quite busy with other things lately. So got not much time to take care of the frag tank. -_- But might try to get rid of those aiptasia and might give away or sell off the balance zoas cheap. ^_^ You got very high standard leh. Most of my zoas letting go not good enough for you :paiseh:

Hahaha... no lah... I have limited space, so I have to pick those that I really really want. If not, I'll grab all! :eyebrow:

Hope you are able to deal with the aiptasia problem easily though...

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Haha... thanks... I kinda miss my old setup too... it was much simpler back then, but I got bored of it fast. :P

I got these pink ones from GO. I probably stressed it too much when I had to perform 100% water change and rescape (changed some live rocks). Now having some diatom problems, so if any kind souls can spare me just a small bunch of cheato, I'd be very grateful. :bow:

Haha... thanks... I kinda miss my old setup too... it was much simpler back then, but I got bored of it fast. :P

I got these pink ones from GO. I probably stressed it too much when I had to perform 100% water change and rescape (changed some live rocks). Now having some diatom problems, so if any kind souls can spare me just a small bunch of cheato, I'd be very grateful. :bow:

Go ? hmmm ?, anyway i diy my tank hopefully i can set up after new year

• SRC Member

Oh... its Golden Octopus. The address is as follows:

GOLDEN OCTOPUS TRADING PTE LTD

472 UPPER SERANGOON ROAD

SINGAPORE 534509

( JUNCTION OF BARTLEY AND BRADDELL ROAD)

They sell a wide range of exotic corals. A bit pricey compared to other LFSs, but the beauty of the corals are :yeah: They do give good discount occasionally though.

All the best for your DIY setup! Looking forward to your tank thread! ^_^

Oh... its Golden Octopus. The address is as follows:

GOLDEN OCTOPUS TRADING PTE LTD

472 UPPER SERANGOON ROAD

SINGAPORE 534509

( JUNCTION OF BARTLEY AND BRADDELL ROAD)

They sell a wide range of exotic corals. A bit pricey compared to other LFSs, but the beauty of the corals are :yeah: They do give good discount occasionally though.

All the best for your DIY setup! Looking forward to your tank thread! ^_^

oh ya ~! zzz never thought of him , very near my house few stop away only LOL

their coral are really good =)

• Senior Reefer

How do u keep ur zoas looking so healthy? -.- my zoas always look so limp and weak. especially when it closes up during the night. the stalks of polyps all look so lembeh... water flow nia the whole thing spread and open.. When morning, they open up nicely...but not compact. I feel the polyps like very soft. zzz i got no luck with zoas... ppl say so easy to keep but mine all so... zzz one

• SRC Member
:paiseh:

Wah can frag not? :P

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D

• SRC Member
How do u keep ur zoas looking so healthy? -.- my zoas always look so limp and weak. especially when it closes up during the night. the stalks of polyps all look so lembeh... water flow nia the whole thing spread and open.. When morning, they open up nicely...but not compact. I feel the polyps like very soft. zzz i got no luck with zoas... ppl say so easy to keep but mine all so... zzz one

Erm... because they are new? :upsidedown:

TBH, the conditions of my zoas are average at best. There are many reefers out there who have awesome zoas that are thriving, which means, growing and multiplying very well. Good water perimeters, flow and lighting are major contributors to having healthy zoas, and I'm still trying to get there. ^_^

If your polyps tend to extend their "stalk", lighting might be an issue.

• SRC Member
Wah can frag not? :P

Can! Till it grows lor! :eyebrow:

Btw, don't be deceived by the photos. Everything in my tank is nano (all small corals), so in order to frag, I need them to grow from frag size to colony. That could take awhile though... <_<

• SRC Member
Can! Till it grows lor! :eyebrow:

Btw, don't be deceived by the photos. Everything in my tank is nano (all small corals), so in order to frag, I need them to grow from frag size to colony. That could take awhile though... <_<

Haha... den i guess i'll hav to wait... :lol:

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D