My 1ft cube nano

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my bacteria starter kit

its been with me for more than a yr ,i wonder if it still can be used..?

post-5442-1211455507.jpg

anyway is there any place that sell nano lrs with unique shapes?thinking of keeping a spikefin goby when the tank is stable...i wonder if it still available in sg?its been some time since i last reefed!

i actually tested the skimmer for a while...so far so gd...as for the Lrs maybe i wait until the end of cycling...then i juz add the corals encrusted on the rock(without fishes,i think the tank should withstand the initial bioload).....the space in the tank is really limited..worse so after adding the reefpack...anyway any lfs actually sells frags of zoos n mushies?....

• SRC Member
thank bro edg for the suggestions, but i really wonder if there any lfs that sell small pieces of Lrs?

You could buy a nice central piece now ! gd for bio filtration...but no more than half the length...around 2/3 of the height...many corals will come with small pieces of rock which will slowly help scape the tank or glued on the central rock...cycling with LR for 1 week till the water smells sea-breeze fresh and you can add livestock !!

• SRC Member
add water n sand...

post-5442-1211454771.jpg

Hi Bro

This Dymax light is nice. Used this before for my 1ft Cube Q_tank before. However the power adaptor that comes with it does not last. The power adaptor pin drop out after 5 months of usage (light is turn ON 10 hours a day) . The plastic does not able to withstand the heat generated.

You may wish to check the power adaptor regularly to prevent short circuit.