Sale @ LCK 110

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah...many pple do not understand the seller-buyer relationship that was built up over months......it is more than just cheap price that brings back customers.... :lol::lol:

hi ...anyone help i am going down tomorrow to LCK 110 and CF looking for small clam (1.5 inches-2) and LPS like red meat coral and red brain and red yuma ...is there still lot of stock left at LCK ....?

Red Yuma ??? :o I don't think u can find it in local LFS now :lol:

Still lots of small clams available at LCK1** but doubt CF has them now.

Heard from LCK1** people that they are having a sale Today (8th Dec) of their new shipment of 'Green Yuma' at S$15 per rock & not per polyp which just arrived last night. :o

Was told there will be various shipments of hard corals & marine fishes coming throughout this week, so i will have to chiong & make 2 trips there for this week. :lol:

Red Yuma ??? :o I don't think u can find it in local LFS now :lol:

Still lots of small clams available at LCK1** but doubt CF has them now.

Heard from LCK1** people that they are having a sale Today (8th Dec) of their new shipment of 'Green Yuma' at S$15 per rock & not per polyp which just arrived last night. :o

Was told there will be various shipments of hard corals & marine fishes coming throughout this week, so i will have to chiong & make 2 trips there for this week. :lol:

Oh no, I'm sorry, i had made a mistake in the price, it should be $25.00/rock not per polyp for the 'Green Yuma' (not $15.00/rock as stated above).

Those who are looking for the pink with white strips yuma ( just like what Bro Deepblue had bought from them & posted earlier), there are about 6 pieces from this new arrival. Better chiong ah :lol:

Too bad, there are 2 "Pink" Yumas(IMO, high potiental of Solid Pink) at their small display tank, but Steven said they are not for sales. In fact I was there when their shipment arrived & had the very great chance of owing these 2 solid pink yuma, why, why not for sales :evil::evil:

Went to lck110..bought my first clam. :lol: Did'nt have much cash left to buy more...anyway..as it is my first time keeping clam I just bought 1 first...the clams were so adorable!

After that...a short 30 minute walk to the kranji reservoir bus stop. :lol:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Thank goodness me and my fren decided not to walk to lane 6F from LCK110..they looked so close on the map...then luckily we took cab..if not I think sunset already we still walking haven reach yet....and then get lost..in the uluness......

All the dog mostly small small one lah...only exception on the way out...heard a very very scary and loud growl...turn to that direction and saw a very BIG dog..most likely a psychotic rottweiler. Thank gawd it was caged up.......and it was separated from us by a fence.