Sale @ LCK 110

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONFRIM!!! the clams are coming in.... and there will be sale... 3 dif type of CLAMS!!!! but forget wat name... ( Poor memory) but each type @ 500 pieces.... will know very soon.. cos i posting on his behalf... "Ah Keong"

the question is when is the timing of the arrival? we can have a mini src party there..lol

i join :lol::lol::lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

Not long mah..walk in from the reservoir bus-stop there onli about 15-20 minutes... :evil:

Not long??! Go to pasir ris farmway also this timing sia..sianz.. but no choice..have to go.. :heh:

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

Chiong Ah ! Saw lots of maxima (1.5 - 2") and derasa (3 - 7") clams at LCK110 this afternoon and prices are cheaper than their previous shipments. Also begin told that there will lots of marine fishes & hard corals around next weekend, too bad i'm away for holiday :upsidedown:

Hey, anyone notice their rare shipment of "Pygmy Angelfish - Centropyge joculator"?? Don't buy also must take a look, cos veri cute & pretty expensive, cost much more than the Black Tang :lol: Was told that this angelfish are most of the times being snapped & bought by the Japanese causing low stocks & it comes from Christmas Islands. :o

Was told there are 2 local reefers who had alreadi reserved & bought this beauty ??? Must be veri pretty rich, pls. show hand & share your tank photos. :lol:

post-25-1070646973.jpg