Help with sickness

ozy

• SRC Member

AT.. never make a lady mad! :lol::lol::lol:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

:angry: nerd ur head lor..

im still a feminine lady... just tot asimov has put the story very well... adding love into the robots... interesting mah...

dun like those terminators kind... u understand bo??

hahha

dun anyhow hurt ur sisters like dat k..

:pinch:

Prada and LV still my dream... now oso dreaming for a chio chio tank..

:snore:

You still a nerd... a reef nerd... we all are!! :D

I am an ARD (Advanced Reef Nerd).

:lol::lol::lol:

I gave up branded clothes for Reef-pictured T-shirts! Coralife T-shirts are my black-tie garments now. :P

I still go to Orchard Road. but now I take notice of shops which have fish tanks for ornamental display. used to walk past without due care. hahaha..

take the cosmetic departments of Robinsons for example at Centrepoint. Estee Lauder I think. one set up there. hahaha. used to just walk past there and ignore the darn thing but now I go and take a look at it.

and some salesgirl thinks I'm interested in her products. have to go "urh nah just looking at stuff."

:P

You still a nerd... a reef nerd... we all are!! :D

I am an ARD (Advanced Reef Nerd).

I gave up branded clothes for Reef-pictured T-shirts! Coralife T-shirts are my black-tie garments now. :P

:ooh:

uh huh uh huh.... nerdy family huh

fishes haf far betta lives than us....

to think u all spend so much on them..

• SRC Member

Must mention the tank at CK Tang at the La Mer counter...they are ever revolving...there was once I saw a moorish in there... :yeah:

They really pay a bomb for the maintenance...the stuff looks as if always in tiptop but then again... :rolleyes:

Plus the fact that one bottle of 'smuck' from there cost easily a few hundred dollars and so called developed by a scientist with the assistance of astronauts... :)

couldn't even afford to buy a small bottle of their products... :(

• SRC Member
Must mention the tank at CK Tang at the La Mer counter...they are ever revolving...there was once I saw a moorish in there... :yeah:

They really pay a bomb for the maintenance...the stuff looks as if always in tiptop but then again... :rolleyes:

Plus the fact that one bottle of 'smuck' from there cost easily a few hundred dollars and so called developed by a scientist with the assistance of astronauts... :)

That two tanks izzit? Always wonder why they dun make it into one big tank...

The last time I saw was two blue tangs, two flame angels and some wrasse...

• SRC Member
Effect of this disease- when was the last time you went orchard rd. Eh dunno so long maybe ard 3-4years ago....... And when was the last time you went lfs or farm. Few hours ago and plann to go again after another few days..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

MY GOD. Its sad.. when it gets you young.. isnt it

owder Blue,Nov 26 2003, 10:47 PM] I am sick too :D .

Previously bring ex-gf go LFS - she dumped me away...

Now bring god-sister instead - hear complains all the way ..

Income spent in only ONE way ..

The Reef Way.

:P:lol:

psst .. just kidding, dun tell my god-sis k? later she hammer me. :pinch:

lolz... poor thing..

if im ur god sis.... rest assured i wun complain or nag... wun be the total opposite leh..

might make u spend more at the shop tho...

:P

• SRC Member
Maybe they learnt through trial and error...cuz the one by the same company put up a big one in Robinson. :)

Actually, it's amazing to see a lot of guys hanging around that cosmetic counter just to see the reef... probably some reefers like me too... [chuckle chuckle]

• SRC Member

tell me abt it... pocket still smartin now... :(:(:(

other half just went on a spree there today.. bought the eye cream as well as the creme de la mer.. some more medium size one... piangz.. only two small bottle cost me more than 600.... :pinch::pinch: ouch.... dunno whether to cry or to strangle her sometimes... but then again.. it a girls thing hor...