A Little Tank Update

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[actually i am not the only one who saw ...but yeah..sometimes u need to be at the right place at the right time to get the good stuff....or even better, the right informants

i think with a 12ft tank, they could do quite well in it.....

aiyo..tangs do grow quite fast if you feed them alot....but anyway, you can always offer them up for adoption in here when they are too big for your liking..hehe]

Dear 12ft-tank Master,

It is not just tangs which can grow quite fast but also some people's heads who tend to swell a lot. Need a chiller to cool off? :D

Anyway, :bow::bow: for all this knowledge you are displaying.

Just kidding lah but take it easy man :peace:

storm:

are you in a way related to our dearest AP in here? :D

cos you once sold a UV set

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6706&hl=

and AP sold an eheim filter

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6638&hl=

i hope i am not seeing things...but the wall and table on which both AP and storm posted the items are the same..

or maybe i really got it wrong, both AP and storm just have the same tastes for walls and tables :lol:

[storm:

are you in a way related to our dearest AP in here?

i hope i am not seeing things...but the wall and table on which both AP and storm posted the items are the same..

or maybe i really got it wrong, both AP and storm just have the same tastes]

Let's say I am like you or Zorro, that is always there at the right time and place but not to find rare fishes but to fish out the big-headed ones! he he :D:D

• SRC Member
storm:

are you in a way related to our dearest AP in here? :D

or maybe i really got it wrong, both AP and storm just have the same tastes for walls and tables :lol:

Oi...bro....Roidan....don't associate me with shady characters or whom seem to think otherwise......you becoming private investigator or what now? :erm:

no lah..AP, u go see yourself lor..how come when storm post items for sale, the background same as your house one....and when you post items for sale, how come the background same as storm's house? :blink:

if you are not staying in storm's house or storm not staying in your house, that only means in 2 different places with the same walls and same tables, really same tastes lor....wat a rare coincidence...

AP and storm can really buddy up liao...and go shopping together :D

and hor, where's sailfin, only saw sailfin in the earlier part of this thread, nowadays seldom see sailfin around liao, thought sailfin is your fren also :)

• SRC Member
oh yeah..and where's sailfin?  :rolleyes:

no lah..AP, u go see yourself lor..how come when storm post items for sale, the background same as your house one....and when you post items for sale, how come the background same as storm's house?  :blink:

if you are not staying in storm's house or storm not staying in your house, that only means in 2 different places with the same walls and same tables, really same tastes lor....wat a rare coincidence...

AP and storm can really buddy up liao... :D

eh...Roidan....not so many people can have digital camera like you or me ok.....so now you're saying people cannot come to my house and take picture of what they want to sell ah? Wha chiak lat like that.....also kenna flame for having friends in this hobby...... <_<

First and foremost I don't allow my digital camera to be borrowed , please get that straight.....and secondly you don't need to be a jealous boyfriend or something.... :lol:

I think you should watch your own..... :lol:

ahh....*mist cleared* :lol:

so you say that storm went to your house and use your digital camera to take pics of the stuff for sale ah...ah......no wonder both nicks post items for sale got the same background and table :D

so AP and storm buddy buddy already ah... good good...storm somemore go monaco see aquarium before...*impressed* :bow:

btw, the wall and table really nice...got ethnic style :D

• SRC Member
ahh....*mist cleared*  :lol:

so you say that storm went to your house and use your digital camera to take pics of the stuff for sale ah...ah......no wonder both nicks post items for sale got the same background and table  :D

so AP and storm buddy buddy already ah... good good...storm somemore go monaco see aquarium before...*impressed*  :bow:

btw, the wall and table really nice...got ethnic style  :D

ok....enough of that as I am not responsible for what other people write ok? Even though I know them. They're not regulars here and come on once in a while...... :)

now back to this wonderful hobby...... :D

thanks for the compliments on the table and chairs..... :bow:

post-34-1084716051.jpg

• SRC Member

ok....enough of that as I am not responsible for what other people write ok? Even though I know them. They're not regulars here and come on once in a while...... :)

now back to this wonderful hobby...... :D

thanks for the compliments on the table and chairs..... :bow:

Please stop putting your Orange Shoulder liao. :P

I very heartache. :cry2:

When to Oxxxn Pxxxxt upon reading that there is Orange Shoulder and even shown a Hawaii receipt of Orange Shoulder purchase but was sold this.

Now I still do not know what tang it is.

post-34-1084720118.jpg

• SRC Member

Please stop putting your Orange Shoulder liao. :P

I very heartache. :cry2:

When to Oxxxn Pxxxxt upon reading that there is Orange Shoulder and even shown a Hawaii receipt of Orange Shoulder purchase but was sold this.

Now I still do not know what tang it is.

he...he...very nice tang there bro.dradttg ;) You were looking for Orange Shoulder...... :blink: Should have told me.....because when to P******M***** and swipe all the Orange shoulder there..... :o

Your tang is the juvenile of the Dusky Surgeon..... :D

• SRC Member

AP sis?? :o sorry.. i have stamps stuck to my eyes!

hmm.. when are you all going to the hunt for this tang? lieutenant tang? can bring me along? i want to be a part of it too!!! :lol: hmm... i quite like these tangs liao.. thinking of getting two in my tank.. but 2ft better keep one small one otherwise kanna SPAMMED! haha.. so how tell me people?

anyway AP if any guys dare to kidnap you, you can always give them a nice kick to there! and NO MORE FATHER's DAY liao.. haha :evil:

• SRC Member
nv la... if don wan can give it to me :lol: btw AP sis where u got your orange shoulder tnag?case when grown big change colour tally different

bro....got it from P******M******.....these are the juveniles but the adults have a dual color pattern on their body with a darker orange band surrounded with a purplish band. Very stunning when adult....Underwater World has several of them swimming around in the long circular tank.... ;)

• SRC Member
AP sis?? :o sorry.. i have stamps stuck to my eyes!

hmm.. when are you all going to the hunt for this tang? lieutenant tang? can bring me along? i want to be a part of it too!!! :lol: hmm... i quite like these tangs liao.. thinking of getting two in my tank.. but 2ft better keep one small one otherwise kanna SPAMMED! haha.. so how tell me people?

anyway AP if any guys dare to kidnap you, you can always give them a nice kick to there! and NO MORE FATHER's DAY liao.. haha :evil:

he...he...thanks bro Ancelot....I will remember what you said..... :lol: I never go in there to check because I see so many men with hardly any women around....very paiseh walk in and see....at least go with group not so bad..... :lol:

Actually bro.bubblegum going to check tomorrow first and raise alarm wether have the lieutenant tang , then we all go if information is correct..... :D

• SRC Member
he...he...very nice tang there bro.dradttg ;) You were looking for Orange Shoulder...... :blink: Should have told me.....because when to P******M***** and swipe all the Orange shoulder there..... :o

Your tang is the juvenile of the Dusky Surgeon..... :D

I stayed in Tampines.

Time to take out my sleeping bag and start camping at Pxxxxx Mxxxxx

• SRC Member
no lah..AP, u go see yourself lor..how come when storm post items for sale, the background same as your house one....and when you post items for sale, how come the background same as storm's house? :blink:

AP and storm can really buddy up liao...and go shopping together :D

and hor, where's sailfin, only saw sailfin in the earlier part of this thread, nowadays seldom see sailfin around liao, thought sailfin is your fren also :)

Wah....this is so funny, couldn't stop laughing after reading this. hahaha. Almost fell off my chair.

Not to get in between Bro Roidan and Sis AP, but is this a case of multiple personality like the movie "Identity"? Or we actually have 3 persons talking here?

I guess we will find out when we go for tank warming party in AP house right? hehehe

bro patrick, let me help you steady your chair..hehe

dun complicate things lah....we take it as AP and storm are good frens...

when you read the 2 sale threads closely, you will know that they are indeed close friends :D

somemore storm praise AP's tank so well, definitely great friends :D

"Nice tank you have Acanthurus!

Better than the Monaco Aquarium itself! At least, here is one reefer that is not just bragging! I understand now whay your thread is popular. Very inspiring!"

• SRC Member

Wah....this is so funny, couldn't stop laughing after reading this. hahaha. Almost fell off my chair.

Not to get in between Bro Roidan and Sis AP, but is this a case of multiple personality like the movie "Identity"? Or we actually have 3 persons talking here?

I guess we will find out when we go for tank warming party in AP house right? hehehe

by the way...theres nothing funny about that.... ;) Roidan beacame private investigator yesterday when he couldn't stand someone praising and taking my side for once..... :lol:

I see this seems to have amused you guys to some extent at my expense somehow..... :) Good job in making a joke out of this..... <_<

• SRC Member
hehe...where is storm staying at monaco?my cousin operates a restaurant in Gabian.According to him,lfs are next to non exsistance there...

by the way....i've been there myself and if you know where to look for LFS or if one is a reef enthusiast one would know where to look for it.... :lol: And I have to add that they're more knowledgeable then all our LFS put together..... :lol:

• SRC Member

for 0ver 20 years been regular at Pacific Marine liao..... :D Thats why got good discount for my 4 x 4 x 2 plus 6 bags of salt.... :lol: but you're right lah....better late then never....he...he

Next time must try flubs trick and charm the LFS owners..... :lol:

No tricks at all lah...just one principle...DO UNTO PEOPLE WHAT YOU WAN PEOPLE TO DO UNTO YOU... :P

If I wan them to treat me nicely, then I treat them nicely first... :P

But there's still some people who irk me and I will bare no tongue on them... :lol::lol:

Simply put...just plain SINCERITY... :):peace:

And Roidan...dun hog AP's thread by introducing me hor... <_<

AP:

I think you got it totally wrong, i did not become a private investigator when this good fren storm of yours praised your thread...c'mon...did i say anything after the praise was made? and i think i given due praise to your nice tank and fishes also ;)

But what happened was that storm decided to quote me and make a wisecrack comment and i decided to see who this storm was....and i just ran an easy search...and ooooo....realised that you and storm and sailfin are good frens....great frens i must say :lol:

anyone who can follow the sequence of the posts will know what happened :)

no harm done anyway, even you yourself have mentioned that you and storm are great frens and i am sure others in here know that as well :D

keep the frenship going :)

anyway, let's move on, you have great pics forthcoming to show us :lol: