Roidan's Reef (I)

roidan

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Qualify lah.....u taught me all the things mah, equipments and etc.....and it works.... :D , u know who am I or not ? your latest disciple, hehe, the one at Mcnair

wah liew brother...

i know who you are lah..bro J..hehe....now in office or at home? dun say disciple leh...maybe i can give you suggestions with regards to equipment..but i am sure in life you can offer me more useful advice... :bow:

wah liew brother...

i know who you are lah..bro J..hehe....now in office or at home? dun say disciple leh...maybe i can give you suggestions with regards to equipment..but i am sure in life you can offer me more useful advice... :bow:

Hehe ;) , still at Office lah, waiting for Isreal's reply, so came in and took a look at your thread loh, and realise , wah pian, your tank got better and fanstatic leh....ok Sifu, gtg, have to go for drinking session with contrators already liao...ciao

Hehe ;) , still at Office lah, waiting for Isreal's reply, so came in and took a look at your thread loh, and realise , wah pian, your tank got better and fanstatic leh....ok Sifu, gtg, have to go for drinking session with contrators already liao...ciao

guess as much that you are in office..

endure bro...u will enjoy the fruits of your labour in due time :)

dun drink too late bro....your wife in bikini waiting at home for you :P

yeah man..

the top back part near the back end genna by the bully lor....

下马威 lor....hehe

but now ok liao..the bully just want to show who is boss...hehe

I think so too.. after my observation..

the more agressive tang will wack the newer/lesser agressive ones..

if both tangs also veri agressive.. then good luck..