Week 1 - 01 Dec to 07 Dec 2003

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanna chiong liao :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

went to Pasir ris farms...veri VERI low stock except for reef***** with a lot of hawaiian fishes........

gd luck anyway :lol:

went to Pasir ris farms...veri VERI low stock except for reef***** with a lot of hawaiian fishes........

gd luck anyway :lol:

Saw some Ricordea florida at Reef W**ld too on Sunday morning, at the back which they just set up not long ago with lots of tanks, the Ricor. are located at the lowest inner row last tank facing the owner table. The young chap who has golden hair qoute me the lime green ones are $20 per frag/poly. There are orange ones but I did not ask for the price. :D

no prob.....but if ricordea can survive and recover veri fast...if you are confident enough...$20 is cheap...can try...they will colour up soon under gd lights and the bubbles will appear again...my 2 cents ;)

• SRC Member
no prob.....but if ricordea can survive and recover veri fast...if you are confident enough...$20 is cheap...can try...they will colour up soon under gd lights and the bubbles will appear again...my 2 cents ;)

The problem is that they sell by rock, and every rock I saw, have at least 1 good, and 1 partial bleach, which will be counted. They can tell you that you are getting those totally white one FREE! :angry:

true..mine has splitted....one frag $35, now becomes 3 frags...veri nice :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

can see the little one still holding on? snapped already.... :lol:

post-25-1070292365.jpg

Is it very difficult for them to split... muz have good water condition huh... anyway any small blue or yellow boxfish sighted at any LFS... Going SL see tml... I having a hard time hunting for them... haiz...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

no exactly....I wont say I have gd water parameter n my tank....but I do dose iodine and feed the rics with cyclopeze.and other stuffs...I think that helps

• SRC Member
no exactly....I wont say I have gd water parameter n my tank....but I do dose iodine and feed the rics with cyclopeze.and other stuffs...I think that helps

I still dunno how to feed. Try cutting the market prawn and feed, but I got cleaner shrimp to snatch!

only can squeeze some corallife solution which probably 80-90% water only:angry: