Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer

bought another zoo from GO. the last piece left and was quite cheap too. colour looks more pinkish in person....even though it is not very VERY pink like those ex ex kinds...im quite happy with it :)

post-15755-1233495518.jpg

post-15755-1233495528.jpg

post-15755-1233495540.jpg

• Senior Reefer

and i am so ashamed of myself for buying another torch coral T_T my brother was nagging at me to buy it....and i gave in. -haiz- BUT! i am happy with it :) it is quite unusual that the colour is a dark maroon base with creamish coloured tips. LOOKS SOOO CONTRASTING LOR!! like stars in the sky :) i have attached a picture to show the difference against my green one.

post-15755-1233495651.jpg

post-15755-1233495662.jpg

post-15755-1233495674.jpg

• Senior Reefer

thats all for today....and the next few days. my tank now have not much space to put big corals on the rock, only smallish ones like zoos. Am thinking of adding more liverock on the right side of my tank. if you look at my FTS that i posted few pages back, the right hand side got completely nothing.

new project :) zoa hill? prata hill? TORCH CORAL HILL? lol!! weee

thats all for today....and the next few days. my tank now have not much space to put big corals on the rock, only smallish ones like zoos. Am thinking of adding more liverock on the right side of my tank. if you look at my FTS that i posted few pages back, the right hand side got completely nothing.

new project :) zoa hill? prata hill? TORCH CORAL HILL? lol!! weee

hehe... nice nice...

so i did get it right yeah... zoas...

check out my tank thread for an open brain i just bought. super colour.

hmmm... think i need more red... my whole tank all green!

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer
hehe... nice nice...

so i did get it right yeah... zoas...

check out my tank thread for an open brain i just bought. super colour.

hmmm... think i need more red... my whole tank all green!

yea just saw ur luminous green open brain! super swee lor!! i dunno how to look after brains...never had one. heard u should put it on the sand?

yea just saw ur luminous green open brain! super swee lor!! i dunno how to look after brains...never had one. heard u should put it on the sand?

yeah, it's usually better to be placed on sand, but i'm not doing that just yet... coz my rescape is coming right up. If on sand, it's very difficult to move it without hurting the flesh. (my tank height is abt 2', and i got short arms!)

in fact, i shouldn't even be buying anything until i rescape! but can't resist lah.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer
yeah, it's usually better to be placed on sand, but i'm not doing that just yet... coz my rescape is coming right up. If on sand, it's very difficult to move it without hurting the flesh. (my tank height is abt 2', and i got short arms!)

in fact, i shouldn't even be buying anything until i rescape! but can't resist lah.

haha. how come on sand move will hurt flesh? O.o

• Senior Reefer
Hohoho... someone's really addicted now... :eyebrow:

Hold your horses... take it nice and slow. Better for your tank and your wallet! ^_^

trying so hard. to make it wores, GO having super mega shipment this friday leh. at 8pm. tentative and subject to changes =( got blue zoos, pink zoos, emerald green zoos, even the super rare japanese sun coral Rhizotrochus Typus. cost a few hundred dollars if im not wrong.. lots of different corals this friday. over 150+ different species. was chatting with the boss today and he told me. even show me the pictures from his com. i nearly fainted. because of the beauty...

• SRC Member
trying so hard. to make it wores, GO having super mega shipment this friday leh. at 8pm. tentative and subject to changes =( got blue zoos, pink zoos, emerald green zoos, even the super rare japanese sun coral Rhizotrochus Typus. cost a few hundred dollars if im not wrong.. lots of different corals this friday. over 150+ different species. was chatting with the boss today and he told me. even show me the pictures from his com. i nearly fainted. because of the beauty...

Yap man, take it easy.... It is fun to slowly stock up the tank... once tank is full, you will have a sudden withdrawal symptom... :sick:

• Senior Reefer
Yap man, take it easy.... It is fun to slowly stock up the tank... once tank is full, you will have a sudden withdrawal symptom... :sick:

ah. thats when people start fragging and selling off old corals :) one big rock, frag into a small piece, then got alot mroe spaces hahaha. my tank now looks abit raw still, if u see my FTS. must let it mature and let the corals grow bigger to cover up the spaces. i still have my completely bare right hand side to plan and scape. haiz.. excited lols.

• Senior Reefer

i have "frags" of my pinkish looking zoos that i bought today. One frag has 2 polyps while the other frag has 3 polyps. they were loose and i just broke them off the main colony. Now they are just hanging around on a rock waiting for someone to collect them. U might need to glue them to a bigger rock as they are currently attatched to a very small piece of rock. It is only 2 polyps -_-...the other one has only THREE polyps. very miserable if u ask me....

i dunno who to give it to..those who want it just post here bah....i will decide who to give it to :) if u wondering what the polyps look like when they are opened, its the pinkish one i bought from GO today. i already posted the picture

• SRC Member

bro, were u the one who ask about the red cynarina at the tank on top?

sry to ask. cause i think i saw u. :lol:

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• Senior Reefer
bro, were u the one who ask about the red cynarina at the tank on top?

sry to ask. cause i think i saw u. :lol:

huh? what tank on top. where did u see me? today i went to iwarna and GO. haha. if u did see me, i was wearing a dark blue black shirt and jeans and white shoes :) the very handsome one LOL xD

• Senior Reefer
:lol: btw bro, any updates from iwarna.. what's left?

hi. left some pratas, about 10. a few pieces of anchor coral (bought one :), some xenia, some rics, alot of brains. black suns, bubble coral, sps.... thats about it.

i have "frags" of my pinkish looking zoos that i bought today. One frag has 2 polyps while the other frag has 3 polyps. they were loose and i just broke them off the main colony. Now they are just hanging around on a rock waiting for someone to collect them. U might need to glue them to a bigger rock as they are currently attatched to a very small piece of rock. It is only 2 polyps -_-...the other one has only THREE polyps. very miserable if u ask me....

i dunno who to give it to..those who want it just post here bah....i will decide who to give it to :) if u wondering what the polyps look like when they are opened, its the pinkish one i bought from GO today. i already posted the picture

hi bro, u got such a good lobang never tell me... haha... can i have it?? where to collect ??

hi bro, u got such a good lobang never tell me... haha... can i have it?? where to collect ??

i oso wan haha

Main tank: 4.5 x 2.5 x 2
Skimmer: Deltec AP701
Return pump: RD 6

Chiller: Daikin compressor with Titanium coil
Wavemaker: Jebao w-20, Maxspect Gyre xf150

Lighting: 8x54 ATI Sunpower Non-dimmable

Linked tank
Main tank: 2 x 1 x 2
Return: Eheim 1260
Lighting: AI Hydra 26 with controller
Wavemaker: Tunze 6025
My decommed 3 ft setup

• Senior Reefer

3 polyp frag reserved by pauline.

yong shun, u dun mind having the 2 polyp one? its ONLY 2 polyps!!!! i see liao so miserable. i feel ashamed to give u and pauline LOL.....

• Senior Reefer

haha pauline. i just posted here. was looking for ur name so i can PM u. but i guess u pmed me first. u very fast haha :)

3 polyp frag reserved by pauline.

yong shun, u dun mind having the 2 polyp one? its ONLY 2 polyps!!!! i see liao so miserable. i feel ashamed to give u and pauline LOL.....

haha can can hehe 2 polyps oso gd lol gum xia many many

Main tank: 4.5 x 2.5 x 2
Skimmer: Deltec AP701
Return pump: RD 6

Chiller: Daikin compressor with Titanium coil
Wavemaker: Jebao w-20, Maxspect Gyre xf150

Lighting: 8x54 ATI Sunpower Non-dimmable

Linked tank
Main tank: 2 x 1 x 2
Return: Eheim 1260
Lighting: AI Hydra 26 with controller
Wavemaker: Tunze 6025
My decommed 3 ft setup

• SRC Member

never see properly how u look like arz.

btw, iwarna got rics??? i nvr saw eh, got idea how much is the rics? :)

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• Senior Reefer
never see properly how u look like arz.

btw, iwarna got rics??? i nvr saw eh, got idea how much is the rics? :)

never ask price haha. it is hidden under all the brain corals. :) its on a piece of tonga rock. btw, GO also got alot of rics. i dunno if still have left, $25 for 3 polyps! very good deal i find.