Lemon's tank!

yikai

• SRC Member
hi ah siang. the orange acan is beautiful i like it too! :) so far the colours are holding up pretty well.

yeap i saw the wrasses. big ones isit? not sure if its the same ones we are talking about. the below fin very long? temmiki wrasses. beautiful!

yup..its those alright...6 red notes...damn shui in a unnoticable area...haha

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

wow your tank is WHAT I Want for my tank too.. oh my god........ When when when.....

very pretttttyyy!!!!

/bow...

desi. :)

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• Senior Reefer

finally got back my digital camera. photos not so fuzzy and fake. bought 3 baby banggai cardinals and 3 baby blue striped cyanosoma cardinals. 2 of my favourite cardinal species. i like the contrasting blue and yellow for cyanosoma and i love the dorsal finnage for banggais. took me forever to find the cyanosomas, and finally found a whole bunch of them at PR. cannot resist since all of them are so small.

so cute when they hover above the reef with spastic jerky movements

so nostalgic to be keeping these cheap yet beautiful fishes. remind me of my first few days in the hobby. to think my first ever fish was a breeding pair of banggais too. sold them away how sad..

post-15755-1261827005_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1261827063_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1261827076_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

My zoa pox treatment facility! these frags of zunflowers and fruit loops have almost no more pox. just 1 more dip in furan should cure them fully. however, sadly, my biggest fruit loops frag died from pox. the 3 remaining frags are all i have left and hopefully its enough to repopulate the original colony :)

post-15755-1261832934_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

One of my favourites. Valentine's Day Massacre. started out with about 5-6 polyps. now have almost 20 or more. sadly there isnt enough space for it to grow. shaded by the clam so they have stretched out abit. some have encrusted on the clam shell lol.

post-15755-1261833226_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer
Wa!hahah!you got to stop the photos man!I already missed yesterday's shipment!!!I love the orange mouth zoa..wanted to ask you what zoa it was..

u want? i got tons of them. i give u a big big frag kk? merry christmas stoopid! ;D

• Senior Reefer
Is that from "Kim Sotong"s treasure chest? :eyebrow:

yah! is the 1 u say look purple lor! LOL. actually it kinda does. but colour becoming a bit better now. blue-er liao :P

meet up one day and go LFS again yeah? :)