For Bid: SPS

gchoo

Decided to frag my sps into a more manageable piece..hence got around PalmSize (full Palm hor) of Colony available for bid.

Here's Some pics of the mother colony before I break it apart...

n679549617_1324055_6074499.jpg

Zooming in...

n679549617_899275_7293.jpg

Under Blue lighting

n679549617_899310_1056.jpg

Starting bid is $20..Every bid should be in multiples of $5... Intending to sell it at a minimum price of $60 and reserve the right to call this off if the minimum buy price is not met.

Collection Place is at Yio Chu Kang area.

I will throw in the following together with this piece...

n679549617_1324053_6678784.jpg

Sorry...I havent cleaned the glass for a long time :paiseh: Here's a zoom of it.

n679549617_1324054_2706643.jpg

Bid ends at 06th March 2359 hrs...

Is this harder to keep than monti? If yes, i will refrain from bidding until my system 100% stable less i got "swarne" :eyebrow: for killing nice corals... lolx.

Goodluck.

Birdnest is easy to keep lah... Make sure your KH and Ca is stable....and water flow good... if you already keeping monti... should not have a problem already.

Rgds.

• Moderators
Birdnest is easy to keep lah... Make sure your KH and Ca is stable....and water flow good... if you already keeping monti... should not have a problem already.

Rgds.

I totally agreed with Bro gchoo. I had the same colony and had pass some frags to very close reefers.

All had very good experience with their frags and obtain good growth too. ;)

Be prepared to give this guys some space to grow!!! And this kind of birdnest has not hit our shore for a while now which make it more desirable. :rolleyes:

Tom

how about bioload? worry mine is abit high hehe

Bro,

no special requirements for this one lah...if you have sps in your tank already... I would rate the birdnest as easy...does not require intense lighting i.e. put ontop of the roof type of sps...

As for the 2nd one... this is an extra piece...I have a similar smaller one already and have been on the sandbed for 2 months already...so the photos that you see have just been taken yesterday....

Rgds.

• SRC Member
Anyone? Upz

Wah upz for u... :P

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D