Straits Letter to Editor (Dec 9)

pospeh

• SRC Member

That's it... with all this news... more people will be going there and destroy it... sigh!

Turn it into a protected park like Sungei Buloh or Chek Jawa. That would help.

:cry::cry:

• SRC Member
That's it... with all this news... more people will be going there and destroy it... sigh!

yea very agree w u .......not a surprise to c more ppl heading down there after read the paper...... :ph34r::ph34r: hmmm dunno how much fine if kenna catch by ranger....hope it will be a very heavy fine ya so no1 dare to take it for free..... :angel::angel::angel:

• SRC Member

both negative and positive abt this piece of news. Negative: more ppl will go down on public holidays. Positive: bring up the attention for higher security there to prevent ppl frm taking freebies.

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• SRC Member

this is not new. you can always see people there scooping and hawling during low tide.

But give the time of the year now, low tide normally occurs very early in the morning. Come early next year, expect more of such thing when low tide occur during gte evening period.

Anyhow, that area is a protected area. if u r caugth be prepared to empty your pocket.

Oh one more thing, the water there not so clean hor....however, I did hear sightings of dolphin there....

• SRC Member

There are quite a few things there but you must go at super low tide. During my "wayward" days long...long...time ago, I used to get sand anemones, brain, coral frags (washed up after breaking off in storms etc), pistol shrimp and some other odds and ends. Not super stuff but it was fun......

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......

parents these days..........(making a "lizard" sound) <_<

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif