Weekly Update - 14th to 20th Sep 09

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

one of the reefers here told me before that sealife has got one really good quality fishes..

the fishes there are all parisite-free due to the way the "store" their fish...

anyone can testify to that? :upsidedown:

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft:

• Senior Reefer

this not so commonly seen Halichoeres wrasse made its appearance today too. think got 3 of them. not sure of ID. Along with that uncommon dottyback i was auctioning the other day. this time though, the not so beautiful variant. grey with white tail as opposed to the blue and yellow one. and lastly, this giant black tang out of the 2 that were there.

post-15755-1253428005_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1253428050_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1253428072_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

to add to those, CF also have

- alot alot of blue tangs. 0.5 inch to 2 inch

- magestic angels. small 3 inch adults

- yellow tangs

- medium sized yellow belly regal. still with occelated eye spot

- yellow wrasses

- foxface etc etc

LCK

- royal grammas

- flame back

- tiny 1 inch queen/blue angel juveniles (not sure if queen or blue. cannot diff)

- yellow tangs

- neon gobies

- exquisite wrasses

- king angels

- queen angels

• SRC Member
Tiny regal angel juveniles at CF! those intending to get better hurry because there are only 3. only 1 inch in size. yellow belly regals

i like this, very juvenile. however survival rate is extremely low from its low fat build. key to it, get it feeding fast, feed high vitamins and amino food. and can try to get vitachem to soak the food. vitachem got some sponge extract in it. and selcon and kent's zoe is recommeded by me.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer
i like this, very juvenile. however survival rate is extremely low from its low fat build. key to it, get it feeding fast, feed high vitamins and amino food. and can try to get vitachem to soak the food. vitachem got some sponge extract in it. and selcon and kent's zoe is recommeded by me.

this isnt the smallest ive seen. ahbeng had one that was half the size of this before. =]

i agree with the low survival rate and the feeding of yummy things

• SRC Member
this isnt the smallest ive seen. ahbeng had one that was half the size of this before. =]

i agree with the low survival rate and the feeding of yummy things

good luck my friend, its extremely nice. just 1", its hard to imagine. smallest i seen was only 2"+. perhaps drop by someday to take a look. hope im welcomed :)

and how much is the grissini goby? tempting.. but scare couldnt find it after release,

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer
good luck my friend, its extremely nice. just 1", its hard to imagine. smallest i seen was only 2"+. perhaps drop by someday to take a look. hope im welcomed :)

and how much is the grissini goby? tempting.. but scare couldnt find it after release,

i didnt buy it leh. the regal haha. dont wanna try because i fear for my corals. =]

ur still welcomed to drop by to view my regal-less tank hehe. grissingeri goby never ask price. yah scared cant find it too.. v small

• SRC Supporter

the goby in ur tank sure mia for long..

even jervis cant find his 2 in his nano the last time he kept.

only afew days spotted 1.

on lucky days,he sees them 2-3times. LOL

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed