Weekly update -14th Dec to 20th Dec 09

• SRC Member

updates updates.

kitro, the new shop beside i-aquarium still have some nice US zoas.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Pasir Ris got any shipment ?? any PBT or PT, YT ??

nothing much there. quiet + quiet+ quiet. maybe PBT can check out at ah beng there.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
LCK is Lim Chu Kang 201, a fish farm near Coral Farm.

PBT = Powder Blue/Black/Brown Tang

PT = Purple Tang

YT = Yellow Tang

HTH :)

was at pasir ris today...

no life there.. hahaha...

anyway, saw alot of powder brown tang at one of the big blue tubs..

looks nice...

went to i-aquarium for the first time today..

almost empty... but i was told shipment coming in thursday...

missed out the LFS beside i-aquarium! &*%$

forgot to go in and take a look...

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft:

• SRC Member
Where is I-aquarium exactly???

is it the one opp ah beng?

7 Pasir Ris F'way 2

Singapore 519322

Fax : 65826789

its not really opposite...

its beside..

you come out of ahbeng,

you go along the mainroad (towards ericcson pet farm)

the next gate u see u turn in..

its right at the back..

if u look carefully there is a big banner with pictures of clownfish and some corals..

Carpe Diem~!!!

its not really opposite...

its beside..

you come out of ahbeng,

you go along the mainroad (towards ericcson pet farm)

the next gate u see u turn in..

its right at the back..

if u look carefully there is a big banner with pictures of clownfish and some corals..

Is it the one with an arowana signboard? I notice the one beside the ahbeng is without parking lots, is it this one?

• SRC Member
Is it the one with an arowana signboard? I notice the one beside the ahbeng is without parking lots, is it this one?

i forgot where is the arowana signboard,

but yes, there is no parking lots in there...

and the front few shops are dealing with freshwater fishes..

Carpe Diem~!!!

• SRC Member
Probably this is the reason why Clarion is appearing :eyebrow:

http://glassbox-design.com/2009/hundreds-o...tured-on-video/

wow, thats hot. too hot for my wallet.