Weekly Update - 29th Dec 09 to 3rd Jan 10

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LCK shipment

Africa Shipment, only Africanus arrived this afternoon. Tomorrow afternoon will have Caribbean. Stock list will update upon received.

Blessed New Year to all everybody.

wanna bless me more send me a gift from LCK ha ha joking anway happy new year to all time to chiong liao lo

Still have some zoa and super sun there. Do you want?

wow really then i've to rush down and see the zoa liao, i'm zoa lover but hard to come by those nice one

Thought the super sun is there for sometime liao?? but can see all are very stable and alot of nice one but i don't target feed coral lazy bump haha

wow really then i've to rush down and see the zoa liao, i'm zoa lover but hard to come by those nice one

Thought the super sun is there for sometime liao?? but can see all are very stable and alot of nice one but i don't target feed coral lazy bump haha

Aiyah, all the zoa you saw before lah. No need to rush down. Got new shipment then I will call you.

• SRC Member

Any reports from Reborn shipment? Looking for Yasha.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Supporter
Any of you guys seen any LFS selling Floppy-tailed Dottyback(pseudochromis elongatus) before?

You can try Ah Beng.

They do appear once in a while.

And did remember seeing captive bred ones from the last LCK ORA shipment.

LCK carribbean shipment nothing much. A lot of peppermint shrimp.

For Orsony:

Serranus Tigrinus (Harlequin Bass)

Grows to 4 inches and adults eat crustaceans and small fishes, regular carribbean import, cheap.

U can get it as it is still small should be safe with shrimp now.

Serranus%20tigrinus%20Harlequin%20bass%2

LCK carribbean shipment nothing much. A lot of peppermint shrimp.

For Orsony:

Serranus Tigrinus (Harlequin Bass)

Grows to 4 inches and adults eat crustaceans and small fishes, regular carribbean import, cheap.

U can get it as it is still small should be safe with shrimp now.

Serranus%20tigrinus%20Harlequin%20bass%2

Thanks

Happy New Year!

Nothing better to do this afternoon so dragged my non-reefer friends to LFSes up north. :whistle

Over at CF, spotted:

Plentiful mini Blue Tangs

Loads of Yellow Tangs, different sizes

Loads of Flame & BiColor Angels

Nicely small sized juvenile Kole Yellow Eyed Tangs in the back row

Naso Tangs

Small sized Purple Tangs

Orange Shoulder Tangs:

OrangeShoulderTang.jpg

A very healthy-looking and fast Achilles Tang (about 3") for over 4 blue notes:

AchillesTang.jpg

Purple Queen Anthias:

PurpleQueenAnthias.jpg

Dispar Anthias:

DisparAnthias.jpg

2 Beautiful Hawaiian Red Flame Wrasses in the front with the expensive corals, but one damn shy - about 5 blue notes

What I think are Radiant Wrasses in front as well

Red Headed Wrasse:

RedHeadWrasse.jpg

What I think are Pink-Streaked Wrasses, are they? Correct me if I'm wrong, still learning how to ID correctly. Anyone?

PinkWrasse.jpg

A tankful of Sleeper Goldhead Gobies

Snow White Coral Banded Shrimps with Snow White pincers instead of the usual banded ones (either that or my eyes were playing tricks on me)

It started to pour by the time I reached LCK201, so spent some time in there waiting for the rain to stop. Spotted:

Tankful of YTs (prob from the last shipment?)

Nice healthy medium sized pellet-feeding ATs. This chap next to me bought one without hesitation - good specimen bro! Beautiful, alert and feeding well.

Some very beautiful dark-colored Tangs with electric blue borders on their fins (don't know what they are but they are chio!)

Did I also see some Clarion Tangs in the QT area? :eyeblur: Should be ... damn chio also lor!

What I think are 2 Xmas Wrasses in the blue tub behind, correct me if I'm wrong.

Some RGs left.

Loads of Peppermint Shrimps

A True Perc pair, a nice healthy looking super long-finned Moorish Idol, a super quick AT and the reclusive Gem Tang in the Corals tank. Probably taken out from the display tank that is now empty. Waiting for buyer pickup perhaps?

Nice eye candy. Satisfied with my 'window-shopping' today, and pleased to have walked out of these 2 places without an inflated plastic bag or two hahahah. :rolleyes:

" ... and the sea cucumber turns to the mollusk and says, 'With fronds like these, who needs anemones?' " -Marlin the Clownfish-

• Senior Reefer
Happy New Year!

What I think are Pink-Streaked Wrasses, are they? Correct me if I'm wrong, still learning how to ID correctly. Anyone?

PinkWrasse.jpg

Snow White Coral Banded Shrimps with Snow White pincers instead of the usual banded ones (either that or my eyes were playing tricks on me)

Some very beautiful dark-colored Tangs with electric blue borders on their fins (don't know what they are but they are chio!)

the white coral banded shrimps are called ghost boxing shrimps.

the image of the un-IDed wrasse is a yellow fin wrasse. Cirrhilabrus flavidorsalis.

the darkcoloured tang with blue borders at LCK is a sohal tang. Acanthurus Sohal

spotted 3 in ahbeng today. should lbe left 2 only.

3AM still got update somemore...you no need to sleep har :lol: !

btw, any update at CF :rolleyes: ?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• Senior Reefer
3AM still got update somemore...you no need to sleep har :lol: !

btw, any update at CF :rolleyes: ?

haha doing some work at that time... :) i dont sleep so early 1.

Anyone spotted Dragon Goby in any LFS?

My little girl wanted this fish though there are so much selection for other gobies.

Picture taken from Marine Center.

hi this fish is very common. ah beng should have some

haha doing some work at that time... :) i dont sleep so early 1.

Work??? Dun over stress in the nite :whistle !

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

SPELL CASTER +27790293623]] ╬ TRADITIONAL HEALER/ SPIRITUAL HEALER IN Pretoria, Diepsloot, Durban, Sasolburg, Botshabelo,  Bothaville, Potchefstroom, Klerksdorp, Secunda, Middleburg, Ermelo, Witbank, Mafikeng, Lichtenburg, Rustenburg,  Nelsprui

2. 0

SPELL CASTER +27790293623]] ╬ TRADITIONAL HEALER/ SPIRITUAL HEALER IN Groblersdal, Secunda, Middleburg, Newcastle, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, East London, Ermelo, Kimberly, Mthatha, Queenstown,

3. 0

+27790293623 Bring back lost lover IN Nelspruit , Newcastle ,Nquthu , Nylstroom , paarl , paulpietersburg , Pietermaritzburg , Pietersburg , Pinetown , Plettenbergbay , Polokwane , Port Alfred , Port Elizabeth , Postmasburg , Pretoria , Queenstown , Sout

4. 0

+27790293623 in Bring back lost lover / love spell caster IN Kimberley , Kirkwood , Klerksdorp , Knysna , Kokstad , Komga ,Kroonstad ,Kuruman , Lady frère , +27790293623 Bring back lost lover IN Nelspruit , Newcastle ,Nquthu ,

5. 0

SPELL CASTER +27790293623]] ╬ TRADITIONAL HEALER/ SPIRITUAL HEALER IN Durban , Durban North , East Rand , Edenvale , Elliot , Empangeni , Engcobo , Estcourt , Flagstaff , Four ways , Gauteng , George , germiston , greytown , Harrismith , Heidelberg , Henn