water problem.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Why not all have a look at his tank at the Member's Tank Section. From there, u will have a better idea of the tank condition he has set for his LS.... if u recall the episode....

I have seen many reefers here trying to ask him about his tank specs, husbandry techniques, trying to correct him and teach him the fundamentals of reefing again and again... But what's the point... Come on guys, you all know what the obvious problem is... Has he revealed his tank specs really till date? I bet he hasn't even gotten test kits in the first place....

He has a trigger, 2 false clown, 1 maroon, 1 yellow wrasse, 2 humbugs and we had advised him that he was overstocked, remember? Now he has chromis too?!? That's what pissed me off whenever he ask for discounts or free stuff from reefers to add to his tank... without even bothering to get the basics right...

I dare him to put an updated picture of his tank to prove me wrong and shut me up once and for all!

• SRC Member

At least I'm a mad dog who take good care of his fishes...

Come show us your tank and prove us wrong, can't?

Why are you so afraid of telling us your husbandry techniques or water parameters whenever people ask you? And you even dare to ask for more free fishes and corals again and again? How to ask people to give you stuff when you can't even prove to us and tell us straight your tank specs and husbandry techniques?

• SRC Member

Here's a friendly challenge... Seamarine, show me your updated tank and tell us your husbandry techniques and water parameters...

If deemed that you have indeed learnt from your past, I will be more than glad to sponsor you items you are lacking.... Even going LFS with you to buy what you lack.... and even blanja you makan...

Otherwise, everytime you ask for freebies, it's just gonna irked people off again...

How's dat?

We still have a slight chance of turning enemies into friends...

• SRC Member
Here's a friendly challenge... Seamarine, show me your updated tank and tell us your husbandry techniques and water parameters...

If deemed that you have indeed learnt from your past, I will be more than glad to sponsor you items you are lacking.... Even going LFS with you to buy what you lack.... and even blanja you makan...

Otherwise, everytime you ask for freebies, it's just gonna irked people off again...

How's dat?

We still have a slight chance of turning enemies into friends...

I need a sugar daddy like you :D

• SRC Member

i dun need ur pity one me.. i still have fren accompany me go LFS go buy thing with me.. i will get watever i lack in my OWN $$ .. As for makan .. save it la .. i can cook, find or buy my own food on my own if im hungry. thankz for ur "CONCERN" how to toture a fish .. take it out of the water and whack it or use hot water n pour on it?? u torture fish b4 ?? wat method u use to torture fishes ??

got tis sentence.. "Bu ta Bu xiang shi"

• SRC Member

Seamarine, I believe u are really trying to learn but you have to show it more earnestly...

Come on, u know u need a little more effort to show us brudders u have learnt... a simple thing like divulging your water parameters and husbandry techniques is a good start of rebuilding confidence in you again...