Terry's 3x3x2 Tank

Terryz_

hey terryz I love the taihitian moon sand also.. :( so sad nobody brings that in... ordering online is so damn expensive cause of the freight... but I like the carib sea black sand.. black vs nature's ocean brownish grey color. lol ketchup and I ended up pushing the nature's ocean to the center and pouring the Carib sea to the sides and the top so that it looks black rather than brown!

Ya, Becos of the weight... Good to see many are using a mixture of CaribSea and Nature's Ocean... Will go that way then... Thanks...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Since I am sick at home, Came up with a dream stocklist..

Feel that I am pushing my luck with so much...

Centropyge aurantia x 1

Centropyge colini x 1

Centropyge joculator x 2

Centropyge multicolor x 2

Centropyge loriculus x 2

Centropyge potteri x 2

Centropyge nox x 2

Centropyge acanthops x 2

Centropyge flavicauda x 2

Paracentropyge venusta x 2

Paracentropyge multifasciata x 2

Genicanthus semifasciatus x 1 pair

Pygoplites diacanthus x 1 pair

Chaetodon burgessi x 2

Prognathodes marcellae x 2

Amphiprion nigripes x 1 pair

Amphiprion ocellaris black x 1 pair

Amphiprion clarkii x 1 pair

Nemateleotris helfrichi x 1 pair

Member of:

so many fishes ? :eyebrow:

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• Senior Reefer

Centropyge aurantia x 1

Centropyge colini x 1

Centropyge joculator x 2

Centropyge loriculus x 2

Centropyge potteri x 2

Centropyge nox x 2

Centropyge acanthops x 2

Chaetodon burgessi x 2

the scary thing is that i know all of those fishes without even using google. too obsessed with this hobby liao.

would love to see a venustus and multifasciatus pair!!

the scary thing is that i know all of those fishes without even using google. too obsessed with this hobby liao.

would love to see a venustus and multifasciatus pair!!

Haha... All are commonly seen fishes mah..

Multibar still can try... Venustus a bit difficult, becos it is difficult to find 2 healthy feeding specimen...

Member of:

Centropyge aurantia x 1

Centropyge colini x 1

Centropyge joculator x 2

Centropyge loriculus x 2

Centropyge potteri x 2

Centropyge nox x 2

Centropyge acanthops x 2

Chaetodon burgessi x 2

So many fishes LOL

IMO maybe you can have about 2 pair of diff dwarf and maybe another butterfly and another pair of clown

Centropyge aurantia x 1

Centropyge colini x 1

Centropyge joculator x 2

Centropyge loriculus x 2

Centropyge potteri x 2

Centropyge nox x 2

Centropyge acanthops x 2

Chaetodon burgessi x 2

This list will always remain a dream.. TOO MANY fishes! Furthermore a lot of them are very difficult to acquire healthy specimens. Like venustus, golden, colini, multibar etc. BTW dun u find nox and flavicauda ugly??

Colini didnt make it due to unknown disease, Seems like suspected gill infection, one side of the gill is swollen.. Have to try another specimen when I see it again...

Philippines specimens are often not handled as well as the fiji caught ones hence always doesn't do well. But its cheaper, remember LCK fiji colini not too long ago was 140 each, so much more expensive but i think it's worth the money if the fish can do better than the cheaper philippines ones.

Venustus is still my favourite dwarf, still hoping to find a healthy and small specimen one day:

post-10328-12717319158653_thumb.jpg

post-10328-12717319241386_thumb.jpg

This list will always remain a dream.. TOO MANY fishes! Furthermore a lot of them are very difficult to acquire healthy specimens. Like venustus, golden, colini, multibar etc. BTW dun u find nox and flavicauda ugly??

Philippines specimens are often not handled as well as the fiji caught ones hence always doesn't do well. But its cheaper, remember LCK fiji colini not too long ago was 140 each, so much more expensive but i think it's worth the money if the fish can do better than the cheaper philippines ones.

Venustus is still my favourite dwarf, still hoping to find a healthy and small specimen one day:

Haha... I had 1 of each in my 2ft before... But wiped out by ich introduced by a coral beauty.. Really regretted buying that coral beauty..

Nox is quite nice if you can find a small and super black one... Flavicauda got nice one, some the blue is really bright...

I am not sure if CF Colini is from Fiji? The price is also $100 plus... But also not responsive to food...

Venustus can get healthy one but the problem is a feeding one...

The one you posted is super nice abberent.. From where?

Member of:

Haha... I had 1 of each in my 2ft before... But wiped out by ich introduced by a coral beauty.. Really regretted buying that coral beauty..

Nox is quite nice if you can find a small and super black one... Flavicauda got nice one, some the blue is really bright...

I am not sure if CF Colini is from Fiji? The price is also $100 plus... But also not responsive to food...

Venustus can get healthy one but the problem is a feeding one...

The one you posted is super nice abberent.. From where?

CF colini is normally from philippines.

I personally will prefer coral beauty over nox and flavicauda. Especially those bali deepwater coral beauty with unusual colouration..

The venustus pic is from a website. It's not uncommon to see variations in venustus, some has more blue while some more yellow. I've seen many varaitions but jux none as much blue as the one shown. Below video of a japanese tank contains an even more amazing aberrant venustus:

• Like 1

• Senior Reefer

I personally will prefer coral beauty over nox and flavicauda. Especially those bali deepwater coral beauty with unusual colouration..

The venustus pic is from a website. It's not uncommon to see variations in venustus, some has more blue while some more yellow. I've seen many varaitions but jux none as much blue as the one shown. Below video of a japanese tank contains an even more amazing aberrant venustus:

that venustus never fail to impress me. love his zen concept too.

i HATE flavicauda!! yucks!

Wah, That Abberent is nice but i still find the one you posted nicer... LOL.. Think most Colini Shipment will be from Philippines..

Member of:

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Irwarna charges $90 standard... at least that's what they charged me last time when i ordered 700L las yr december. :P

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...