Softy Sale at LCK 201

;)<_<:cry:

I hear there the corals there r smug in one leh . and their fishes r all signnet ones .

;)<_<:cry:

I hear there the corals there r smug in one leh . and their fishes r all signnet ones .

Sorry , cynaide one . They like to lie to customers like if they got shipment , their shipment time is 2 pm but they will tell u is 5 pm . than is those left over ones only . They only reserve for their very good friend or customers.

• SRC Member
Sorry , cynaide one . They like to lie to customers like if they got shipment , their shipment time is 2 pm but they will tell u is 5 pm . than is those left over ones only . They only reserve for their very good friend or customers.

I smell a competitor ..

• SRC Member

Has some netiquette...be discreet even if you wan to offer non-constructive criticisms... ;)

• SRC Member

if they tell you that shipment time is 2 pm and it comes on 5 pm wat will you say :lol::lol:

there's no way to judge shipment time :whistle:lol: