New LFS in Roxy Square 2

Gilbert told me his one and only secret to keeping that tank looking so well - water changes every 2 DAYS!!! (hope i heard him correct...)

2days is veri stressful to the reefer... unless he did in a veri small amt..each time. but still plenty of work.

btw, wat other good stuff they have there? :)

• SRC Member

The shop at roxy square 2 still cycling their display tank. Not much livestock there. Except for some gonipora, buttons, mushroom, damsels. Owner say next week or so will come in more (after christmas)

The shop at roxy square 2 still cycling their display tank. Not much livestock there. Except for some gonipora, buttons, mushroom, damsels. Owner say next week or so will come in more (after christmas)

when did you visit the shop?

i was there last evening about 6pm, i saw quite a lots of bubbles coral and branch coral. I bought 1pc each.

• SRC Member

Hihi just went to take a look and some bubbles, butterflies . ntg much lah as pretty new. Think next week shd hv more.

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

hehe went down yesterday and found out their corals are resonably priced and therefore i got myself a branch and a pink tube anemone which is very very beautiful :P also managed to find out that they are selling T4(china) and it looks exactly the same as a T5 but not as powerful i recon anyway it's about $50 inclusive of the tube and case... using digital e-ballast...

btw there might be new corals and fish in today sat 27/12/2003

'cheers!

• SRC Member
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Merry Christmas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you guyz for posting Dtails of Octopus Bay in this LFS info Centre.

i will be advertising soon in SRC, AT Pls advise....

Thank you.

Er, so the name of the LFS is Octopus Bay? Another sponsor of SRC?