23/08/2010 - 29/08/2010

• Senior Reefer

Cf got lots of starki, radiant wrasse, black belly wrasse, gobies and multi line basslet(rare). Dwarf angels like potter, lemon peel, flameback, etc.

black belly wrasse?

I-aquarium at Pasir Ris has shipment just arrived from Bali, there's a pair of Genicanthus Bellus. Male is abt 6'+ full adult coloration and female is abt 4~5'.(Very nice pair, esp the male)

Emperor, golden pygmy, multibar, very cute 1" bluelips, regal, majestic and many more. Rarely seen Coradion Altivelis - HighFin Coralfish abt 1.5"

I-aquarium at Pasir Ris has shipment just arrived from Bali, there's a pair of Genicanthus Bellus. Male is abt 6'+ full adult coloration and female is abt 4~5'.(Very nice pair, esp the male)

Emperor, golden pygmy, multibar, very cute 1" bluelips, regal, majestic and many more. Rarely seen Coradion Altivelis - HighFin Coralfish abt 1.5"

Amend "Rarely seen Coradion Altivelis - HighFin Coralfish abt 1.5" " should be Nape-spot fish (Coradion cf altivelis)

• Senior Reefer

Amend "Rarely seen Coradion Altivelis - HighFin Coralfish abt 1.5" " should be Nape-spot fish (Coradion cf altivelis)

should be Coradion melanopus since its from indonesia.

hmm maybe tomorrow morning go back and check.

and the bellus...

should be Coradion melanopus since its from indonesia.

hmm maybe tomorrow morning go back and check.

and the bellus...

Maybe it's the beautiful coradion chrysozonus also possible since both melanopus and chrysozonus are found in philippines and indo shipments.

post-10328-007432900 1283005568_thumb.jp

post-10328-015093700 1283005710_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

Maybe it's the beautiful coradion chrysozonus also possible since both melanopus and chrysozonus are found in philippines and indo shipments.

i hope its chrysozonus!

tmr morning go see

Have Bellus meh? Irene told me dun have and went there dun even see any.

• SRC Member

Have Bellus meh? Irene told me dun have and went there dun even see any.

Have, took it immediately went she put them in the white tub. Overheard seven red notes for the pair.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• Senior Reefer

Have, took it immediately went she put them in the white tub. Overheard seven red notes for the pair.

noooooooo!! :(

it's ok. i'll wait for the next time :)

btw did you see the coradion there? or did you buy it also?

Toad! she supposed to reserve for me the pair. Went there at 4.30pm she said didn't come. 2nd time kena pilot by her. Dun trust her anymore.

• SRC Member

noooooooo!! :(

it's ok. i'll wait for the next time :)

btw did you see the coradion there? or did you buy it also?

Yes saw 2 pcs one 4 " the other 2.5". No I very discipline today.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• SRC Member

Toad! she supposed to reserve for me the pair. Went there at 4.30pm she said didn't come. 2nd time kena pilot by her. Dun trust her anymore.

Think she was very busy today. Alot of ppl asking her for price. Now I know, ok next time I see one eating and healthy I will reserve for you.

i hope its chrysozonus!tmr morning go see

Definitely not chrysozonus bcos its coloration is deeper brown, not orange. It could be melanopus bcos i may miss out the "eye" at the lower dorsal fin.

Maybe my eyes screwed up or my knowledge about Coradion family is poor. Guess you may have to go down and check it out.

I won't trust a "TOAD" could reserve fish, furthermore a "PILOT TOAD".

Probably given some respect , she'll keep the pair for you.

I won't trust a "TOAD" could reserve fish, furthermore a "PILOT TOAD".

Probably given some respect , she'll keep the pair for you.

The problem is she promised to reserve for me and I took the trouble to travel there just to find out being snatched by somebody. I can understand if someone came n buy first. Integrity is the issue over this matter cos no need to say did not arrive too.

Anyway, Bro bigbird thank for the offer. I will drop the idea to have this fish.

• SRC Member

The problem is she promised to reserve for me and I took the trouble to travel there just to find out being snatched by somebody. I can understand if someone came n buy first. Integrity is the issue over this matter cos no need to say did not arrive too.

Anyway, Bro bigbird thank for the offer. I will drop the idea to have this fish.

Dont mention bro.

I was there yesterday, i believe was very confuse and busy. A lot of people surrounded the boxes of fish. She have to unpack and entertain customer. Btw did you get a Bandit yourself? I am looking high and low for a Brazilian Queen trigger. Got lobang pls inform.

Understand your frustration, I was there when she unpacked, true enough there's many ppl surrounding her and asking her dozens of things.

At such circumstances, she may have slip her mind about your reservation.

As for why she say "did not arrive", she wasn't the one to pack the fish when someone bought it, so she may not even noticed that she has this fish.

As you know stocklist from Indo , always hv some difference in actual livestock arrived like ; size, gender, genus etc. So she could actually thought that

this fish didn't arrive.

Anyway, this is the 2nd pair i saw within 2wks. 1st pair was at SL a week ago. Probably seasons coming , more will come. I keep you posted if any.

Happy fishkeeping :thumbsup:

• Senior Reefer

the Bellus at sealife was from irene also if i'm not wrong.

bellus angels are very common at irene and so are the males. but the females are especially common.

anyway, the coradion at irene is indeed coradion melanopus, and there were at least 3-4 when i was there. not as nice as i thought so did not buy.

• SRC Member

:rolleyes: Fiji White Pipe Organ only comes occasionally with Iwarna's Walt Smith shipment. So U have to wait patiently for their next shipment. :eyebrow:

anyone knows where to get white pipe organ besides pasir ris farms? Anyone sees any in AM / Reborn or Sealife?