30/08/2010 - 05/09/2010

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Any yellow belly regal angels at pasir ris ?

Best Regards,

Morpheous

==========================================================================================

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

==========================================================================================

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)

• SRC Member

many many many flame angel @ iwarna and ah beng

for those that wanna get flame angel,here's ur chance.

Is the size good? May wanna pop down tmr...

fingers getting itchy~~

Best Regards,

Morpheous

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)

• SRC Member

sorry but how to get to lck or CF from kranji mrt ?

That's shuttle bus from morning 9AM to 5PM every hour interval.. If not forgotten the fee is Sing $2 for whole day trip provided your plan properly.... They can bring you to LCK201.. But for Coral Farm I believe you need to walk via LCK Lane 6? (check with driver).. And to discuss with driver about next pickup time and venue.... they are super helpful...

Or you can take Bus 925 on Sat/Sun only and to LCK201 only... note* Weekday shorter route...

Cheers...

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

That's shuttle bus from morning 9AM to 5PM every hour interval.. If not forgotten the fee is Sing $2 for whole day trip provided your plan properly.... They can bring you to LCK201.. But for Coral Farm I believe you need to walk via LCK Lane 6? (check with driver).. And to discuss with driver about next pickup time and venue.... they are super helpful...

Or you can take Bus 925 on Sat/Sun only and to LCK201 only... note* Weekday shorter route...

Cheers...

you need to do some walking prior taking the shuttle bus... and be careful of the stray dogs....