270910 - 031010

CF has some yellow eye kole tang

Thanks bro but cf too far for me. :paiseh:

5x2.5x1.5ft Rimless Dream Tank (06/03/12)
Skimmer - Reefoctupus

Return Pump - 1 x Eheim 1264, 1 x water blaster 7k
Wavemaker - 2 x mp40es
Chiller - Daikin compressor with coil drop in
Lighting - 4 x 80w T5 Pair 1(6hrs23/12/12),Pair 2(16/06/12312hrs 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (1/3/12) -(15/11/12)6hrs and 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (13/10/12) -6hrs)
Reactor - Dosing pump (01/01/11)

Anyone know what is left at iwarana? Any Yellow eye kole tang left? thanks

Yes, spotted one during lunch time.. at front tank school together YT..... good size.. small one.. :thumbsup:

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

LCK Hawaii Shipment Arrived.

Estimated quantity.

Barlett Anthias x Many

Crosshatch Trigger x 4 (6-7", beautiful scaled beast) ===> paging for edwin

Bandit Angel x 1 (5-6")

Goldflake Angel x 4 (small to medium)

Yellow tangs x Many (Size Varies)

Flame angels x Many (Size Varies but some are really Huge!)

Harlequin Shrimp x 2 PAIR

Butterfly x 2, don't really know much on butterfly (3" +/-)

Black Tang x 2 (small to medium)

Chevron tang x couple of them.

Those looking for fire and cleaner shrimp, can find it at LCK. Very good size and huge.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Some picture updates.

Black tip sharks from Sri Lanka. These fella are shipped by wooden crates so as to provide them space for swimming to keep their gills flushed with water. the shipping rate on these should hurts a bit for the wooden crate size.

DSC_0218.JPG

DSC_0233.JPG

DSC_0234.JPG

DSC_0232.JPG

Plenty of blue eyed anthias

DSC_0366.JPG

Plenty of Clown tang with very distinctive stripes.

DSC_0348.JPG

Heard came in about 50-60 Red scooter. Its been, as far as I know, a while since these fellas are spotted in Singapore.

edited picture appears a bit yellowish.

DSC_0363.JPG

Size varies from small to large. females and males.

one of the largest male that are more seldom seen than female.

DSC_0249.JPG

notice the much longer dorsal.

DSC_0262.JPG

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Cont of Sri Langa

Huge Eel, dunno the ID. the the largest I seen offered in LFS. very alert fella, reacts to me whenever i get close. sorry that some pic appears more to yellowish.

DSC_0272.JPG

check out the size. can serve unagi to many, :lol:

DSC_0290.JPG

just happened to take this pic, the diameter can be compared to the arm.

DSC_0278.JPG

Leopard prinz

DSC_0302.JPG

• SRC Member

Hawaii

on lemon's request and for his reference:

DSC_0354.JPG

Harlequin shrimp PAIR, purple variant, Hymenocera Picta, not the Elegan

DSC_0267.JPG

Black tang, 3~4"

DSC_0304.JPG

DSC_0338.JPG

Black tang, ~2"

DSC_0313.JPG

DSC_0340.JPG

• SRC Member

Hawaii Cont.

Small Potter, cute fellas

DSC_0315.JPG

Goldflake 1 of 4

DSC_0336.JPG

Goldflake 2 of 4

DSC_0344.JPG

Goldflake 3 of 4, For Sonny's future reference

DSC_0378.JPG

Yellow Tang,

DSC_0373.JPG

Chevron Tang, taken with flash

DSC_0321.JPG

Another Chevron Tang, just notice its kissing the glass. :lol:

DSC_0332.JPG

Interesting picture of Flame angel spitting water over Chevron. too bad its low in aperture.

DSC_0329.JPG

Cont of Sri Langa

Huge Eel, dunno the ID. the the largest I seen offered in LFS. very alert fella, reacts to me whenever i get close. sorry that some pic appears more to yellowish.

DSC_0272.JPG

check out the size. can serve unagi to many, :lol:

DSC_0290.JPG

just happened to take this pic, the diameter can be compared to the arm.

DSC_0278.JPG

Leopard prinz

DSC_0302.JPG

Looks like Gymnothorax favagineus to me..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

Hawaii Cont 2,

The larger butterfly, for the new owner future reference:

DSC_0351.JPG

Stick together team

DSC_0357.JPG

Barlette Anthias,

DSC_0359.JPG

Flame wrasse, young male. color was much nicer after i took this picture.

DSC_0360.JPG

Some Flame angels are really huge:

DSC_0325.JPG

DSC_0326.JPG

• SRC Member

not too into eels and butterfly so not so good with their names.

im actually only more familiar with wrought iron butterfly and dragon eel.

:lol:

• SRC Member

BTW, I dunno price for most of them so save your time asking me. hope i don't sound rude because i dun have that intention at all. :peace:

• SRC Member

Becos that two is popular mah.. LOL...

yeah and the price is a premium. thats why it left a scar in my head. :lol:

• SRC Member

You bought something??? WI???

No way i can keep them my friend, be it in terms of $ and system im having, just that the premium priced specimens are more easily remembered.

yeah, i bought scooter male for my lonely female.

but my female is chasing the much larger male away. :pirate:

No way i can keep them my friend, be it in terms of $ and system im having, just that the premium priced specimens are more easily remembered.

yeah, i bought scooter male for my lonely female.

but my female is chasing the much larger male away. :pirate:

I normally see the male chase female.. give them sometime to get used to each other...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

I normally see the male chase female.. give them sometime to get used to each other...

i suspect so, hope it they both likes one another.

Wa tat's v huge flame angel. They should be renamed holacanthus loriculus. V nice harlequin pair.

Thanks Law for everytime providing such high quality pics, u should start to charge LCK advertisements fees.

In order not to side track,

Ah Beng has quite a few solorensis fairy wrasse, v nice yellow orange head.

• SRC Member

Yes it is. Or you can call it a Tesselata eel. This guy can grow up to 5-6 ft . Caution when feed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

anyone know if CF still have true percula?

Hai Can try contact Dersuz also... he got a pair of speical marking percula clown :thumbsup:

Cheers and Happy Reefing....

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

Hawaii Cont.

Small Potter, cute fellas

DSC_0315.JPG

Goldflake 1 of 4

DSC_0336.JPG

Goldflake 2 of 4

DSC_0344.JPG

Goldflake 3 of 4, For Sonny's future reference

DSC_0378.JPG

Yellow Tang,

DSC_0373.JPG

Chevron Tang, taken with flash

DSC_0321.JPG

Another Chevron Tang, just notice its kissing the glass. :lol:

DSC_0332.JPG

Interesting picture of Flame angel spitting water over Chevron. too bad its low in aperture.

DSC_0329.JPG

I more gem from Steven's Hawaii shipment yesterday. Law , hope you dun mind borrowing your thread.

Griffis Angelfish abt 6"

post-6569-073872300 1286001033_thumb.jpg