270910 - 031010

• SRC Member

Brought fore,

LCK: Sri Langka Arriving this afternoon.

Heard got many shrimps(blood or cleaner)

and 3 black tip sharks

the rest of stocklist to be confirmed.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer

plenty of Pseudanthias parvirostris (Sunset anthias) @ iwarna.

also some sunburst anthias.

plenty of Pseudanthias flavoguttatus. this shipment have quite a few very big ones, 3x the size of those from past shipments. very big and look absolutely gorgeous!

also 7x Pseudanthias smithvansi (Princess anthias) that arrived unexpectedly. all are very big and super gorgeous but unfortunately, sold out very quickly.

• SRC Member

Sri Lanka Shipment arrived.

Clown Tang

Unicorn Tang

Clown Trigger

Stone Fish ==> need to confirm the ID

Red Scooter

Blood Shrimp

Cleaner Shrimp

Moris Idol

Eel ==> needs to confirm as well.

Black Tip Sharks. ==> these fellas were shipped by crates.

Powder Blue Tang

Blue Eyed Anthias

Think should have more, but i couldn't remember all. will update again if theres more if i can remember.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

RED SCOOTER... I remember someone is looking for it... Hmmm...

:lol: I remember someone is looking for it too.

• SRC Member

sri lanka no poweder blue and blue eye anthias? usually got these 2.

sometimes also might have rosy scale fairy wrasse.

Clown Tang

Unicorn Tang

Clown Trigger

Stone Fish ==> needs to confirm the ID

Red Scooter

Blood Shrimp

Cleaner Shrimp

Moris Idol

Powder Blue Tang

Blue Eyed Anthias

Think should have more, but i couldn't remember all. will update again if theres more if i can remember.

oh yeah, amended. but no rosy scales from the invoice read to me.

• Senior Reefer

reborn.

Australia corals.

Aussie corals had just arrived in store..

list of corals..

acan lord - rainbow (L,M,S,XS)

acan lord - ultra (L,M,S)

acan lord - grade a (M,S)

acan lord - grade b (M,S)

alveopora - pink

balanophyllia

elegant coral - purple tips

hammer - orange, green

frogspawn - green, colored

torch

prism favia

goniastrea

lobophyllia - bicolor orange

moseleya latistellata opmg! finally it's here

platgyra

platgyra - pink

scoly australis - ultra (L,M)

scoly australis - grade a (L,M)

zoanthids

• SRC Member

sri lanka no poweder blue and blue eye anthias? usually got these 2.

sometimes also might have rosy scale fairy wrasse.

Clown Tang

Unicorn Tang

Clown Trigger

Stone Fish ==> need to confirm the ID

Red Scooter

Blood Shrimp

Cleaner Shrimp

Moris Idol

Powder Blue Tang

Blue Eyed Anthias

I think bro lemon read your post too fast?? :upsidedown:

• SRC Member

LCK opened till what time bro?

7pm if im not wrong.

I think bro lemon read your post too fast?? :upsidedown:

Hi limsc,

i amended it only after he reminded me. :lol:

plenty of Pseudanthias flavoguttatus. this shipment have quite a few very big ones, 3x the size of those from past shipments. very big and look absolutely gorgeous!

also 7x Pseudanthias smithvansi (Princess anthias) that arrived unexpectedly. all are very big and super gorgeous but unfortunately, sold out very quickly.

I thought sunsets all reserved alr?

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• Senior Reefer

I thought sunsets all reserved alr?

no. where you hear from?

sunset and sunburst no one reserve. sunset males only came a few, most of them are sold. but females still left alot.

only the princess which were all gone the minute they arrived.

no. where you hear from?

sunset and sunburst no one reserve. sunset males only came a few, most of them are sold. but females still left alot.

only the princess which were all gone the minute they arrived.

okay, how much for the sunset?

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

Lemon Iwarna open what time tom morning? Thanks in adveance.

• SRC Member
  • Senior Reefer

LCK still have australian hooded wrasse, condei fairy wrasse, laboutei wrasse and pylei wrasse from previous shipments.

i did not really take a look at the sri lanka shipment, but saw ALOT of red scooter blennies and female blue eye anthias.

Anyone know what is left at iwarana? Any Yellow eye kole tang left? thanks

5x2.5x1.5ft Rimless Dream Tank (06/03/12)
Skimmer - Reefoctupus

Return Pump - 1 x Eheim 1264, 1 x water blaster 7k
Wavemaker - 2 x mp40es
Chiller - Daikin compressor with coil drop in
Lighting - 4 x 80w T5 Pair 1(6hrs23/12/12),Pair 2(16/06/12312hrs 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (1/3/12) -(15/11/12)6hrs and 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (13/10/12) -6hrs)
Reactor - Dosing pump (01/01/11)