Full-SPS Shallow

vt_snowman87

• SRC Member

Unbelievable! How can anyone thought terrapins can live in the sea!

But come to think of it why terrapins cannot survive in the sea? They are not fishes so as long as it does not drink the seawater it should not die wat.

Also i sea turtle only live in the ocean but why if we put in reservoir it cannot survive?

really unbelievable.. somemore bro Ukiya shared with me that, the terrapin died not long ago when he inspected it, estimated time of death was only few hours..

i think it has something to do with the body osmosis?? the body will lose moisture and be dehydrated?? not too sure also actually..

fatality on birthday..

came home late last night to find the picasso whitecaps both having a very weird fungal-looking lump-growth, by the time i catch them out, too late, have lost both of them..

DEFINITELY something fishy going on in my waters, not good enough.. apologies to bro Fuel for disappointing him.. i will be staying away from anymore fishes for the time being, until i'm sure i rectified the issue..

r.i.p. little buddies.

SOrry to hear about it... They are really nice... Might be NTS.. Or fungus infection..

Edited by Terryz_

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

really unbelievable.. somemore bro Ukiya shared with me that, the terrapin died not long ago when he inspected it, estimated time of death was only few hours..

i think it has something to do with the body osmosis?? the body will lose moisture and be dehydrated?? not too sure also actually..

Yup, the osmosis thingy.. It will lose water becos the seawater is more saturated.. IIRC...

Member of:

• SRC Member

wheres your photos from ML purchase lolx... :groupwavereversed:

nothing escapes u ah bro.. hehe.. okie taken pics liao, will post it when i'm back from supper! :thumbsup: ask lemon post his too!

• SRC Member

i was at Henry's place this afternoon, saw loads of amazing RBTAs.. but i already had 1 below from bro Norman, so i gave all the RBTAs a pass.. :angel:

already got a molted RBTA from bro Norman:

post-9599-0-69154400-1298135076_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

thus i was looking for something "green" at Henry's place.. picked up a normal coloured BTA with purple tips.. :rolleyes:

post-9599-0-17221100-1298135148_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

Durian! How come never buy 2 and put them side by side? :P

got 1 durian and 1 rambutan, i think enough of tropical fruits liao.. :P

• SRC Member

Lol... wait for it to split into 2 lor. :D

YES.. i really really really want that durian to split.. its too big.. :P

You need a bunch of grapes... LOL...

actually.. i have an interesting idea.. why not convert that corner of my tank, into bubble-isle.. add more colours.. fruity rainbows all together.. hm..

YES.. i really really really want that durian to split.. its too big.. :P

actually.. i have an interesting idea.. why not convert that corner of my tank, into bubble-isle.. add more colours.. fruity rainbows all together.. hm..

Provided they dun start moving but BTA are quire safe...

Member of:

• SRC Member

Provided they dun start moving but BTA are quire safe...

my method is to separate an island for them.. since they dun traverse over sand, they will be 'stuck' on that island.. :)

• SRC Member

They dun?? If it is true, then it is a good idea...

very unlikely.. :) the isolated island method is pretty useful, also practiced by some reefers as i've seen on RC..

• SRC Member

Den go for it...

wait for lemon's new lemon to split.. :thumbsup:

Was part of my wish also to create the same effect for tank bottom, prob adding some st Thomas shroom,1purple blue carpet,and some small mini mes lolx

On a side note,the absolve will nt always stay in bubble form,the side may nt b as bubble as always

u are right bro, the bubble-tips have always been a mystery, but i personally believe strong lights will force them to hold their bubbles.. just a personal opinion.. :)