Weekly update 17 Jan - 23 Jan 2011

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro any idea wat's the damage for the red gonio?

Sorry, didn't ask.. I remember last time was ~13 to 15 red notes depends color.. May be can contact GO to confirm. :)

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• Senior Reefer

Off topic but..

the indian worker at GO has a masters in microbiology and has written some papers in molecular genetics. He is very familiar with polymerase chain reaction, enterobacteriaceae, pathology and immunology.

For those in the biology field like me, next time you can talk to him about bio instead of corals. very interesting and i never knew until yesterday!!

Off topic but..

the indian worker at GO has a masters in microbiology and has written some papers in molecular genetics. He is very familiar with polymerase chain reaction, enterobacteriaceae, pathology and immunology.

For those in the biology field like me, next time you can talk to him about bio instead of corals. very interesting and i never knew until yesterday!!

Ya, for those who facing problem with skin or allergy after coral handling. Can consult Shati too... He got very good recommendation.. :thumbsup:

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• Senior Reefer

Cyphastrea @ GO :)

post-9248-0-14613600-1295795620_thumb.jp

very beautiful cyphastrea!

Ya, for those who facing problem with skin or allergy after coral handling. Can consult Shati too... He got very good recommendation.. :thumbsup:

i had a good time chatting with him about polymerase chain reaction and microbiology!

so interesting to know that he has a masters in it! difficult to find people whom i can talk to about genetics and microbiology outside of school.

Nice and unique fish at CF

Auntie said will be closed on new year eve and re-open on 7th Feb if i am not wrong...

This is a Harlequin Ghost pipefish (Solenostomus paradoxus) close relative to the seahorses.

Challenging to keep in an aquarium and require live foodto trigger a feeding response. often lives in association wiht crinoids and will assume colour patterna and even body texture to blend in with its surrounding.

• SRC Member

This is a Harlequin Ghost pipefish (Solenostomus paradoxus) close relative to the seahorses.

Challenging to keep in an aquarium and require live foodto trigger a feeding response. often lives in association wiht crinoids and will assume colour patterna and even body texture to blend in with its surrounding.

how much they're selling it? anyone ask before? PM me.. thanks

• SRC Member

the red gornio at GO is going for about 10 red notes... but I'm not sure whether that price is dependent on size... :thumbsup:

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...