peacemaker's Office Nano V4

peacemaker

looks pretty clean and neat....think i might get one of these wicked looking tuxedo....

Siang, they do a wonderful job. Will try to post the before and after later.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current FTS. I'm going really slow in terms of stocking and adding of corals, so this might be a bit boring. Little sprouts of hair algae have grown on the rocks and even on Dum Dum, so I hope the hermit does its work.

You sure is a reefer with a unique taste....the DD....ohhh i love it so cute :wub:

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

• SRC Member

looks pretty clean and neat....think i might get one of these wicked looking tuxedo....

He does clear some of the diatom, but not quite fast enough, so I chipped in. -_-

Looking good bro. Nice yashia. Let me know how the hermit does....

I think the flow in my tank is pretty high. It seems that the hermit did not move much at all until I switched off the pumps. He started to roam around and got busy with the hair algae.

You sure is a reefer with a unique taste....the DD....ohhh i love it so cute :wub:

Thanks! I hope I can create a nice GSP beard or afro hairdo for him. :D

very nice peace :) I like I LIKE the setup... :) too cool man too cool!

Thanks! Looking forward to the re-setup of your IQ5!

:cheers:

Let me contribute the GSP to make a beard or hair for DD!!! May be get two different shades of green GSP, one for the hair and the other for the beard

Hmmm. Too bad cannot see his armpit...... Imagine luminous green armpit hair......

Gross right but not as gross as what Siang is thinking .....wahahahahaha!

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

nice pic and vid. I will prob get a goby-shrimp pair too. but not the yashia. I always find that the yashia goby eyes are too red and looks like it has a beard .....

• Senior Reefer

its interesting to note that the yasha goby only start's hovering and go on "watch-dog" mode when the shrimp is out of the burrow.

when the shrimp goes back in, the yasha just assumes back it's nonchalant pose. and hardly moves.

shrimp back out, it hovers again, and looks out.

really interesting video. i've never noticed this behavior before and only realised it after watching this video

The video is so interesting !

Btw, you might wanna consider use epoxy and make a 'helmet' for DD, so that it's easier to give it a hair cut when it's due for one :upsidedown:

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

• SRC Member

nice pic and vid. I will prob get a goby-shrimp pair too. but not the yashia. I always find that the yashia goby eyes are too red and looks like it has a beard .....

You can consider the Dracula Goby. I prefer the Yasha due to its coloration.

Cute! True to the title: Nano Fanatic!

any intention of SPS??

That's definitely part of the plans. However, I wanna make sure my tank is stable and ready before embarking on this crazy journey!

its interesting to note that the yasha goby only start's hovering and go on "watch-dog" mode when the shrimp is out of the burrow.

when the shrimp goes back in, the yasha just assumes back it's nonchalant pose. and hardly moves.

shrimp back out, it hovers again, and looks out.

really interesting video. i've never noticed this behavior before and only realised it after watching this video

Normally, the fish performs the guard duty while the shrimp does the work. Its interesting, since the shrimp is the one with the "weapon". The shrimp is very meticulous in picking up bigger pieces and placing them carefully on each location. Like a craftsman with his tools.

The video is so interesting !

Btw, you might wanna consider use epoxy and make a 'helmet' for DD, so that it's easier to give it a hair cut when it's due for one :upsidedown:

Lol... interesting idea. I could also use a clear acrylic sheet for the top as well.

nice video bro! have been following ure new nano n really love dumdum! :welldone:

Thanks! Can't wait to add more colours to the tank.

DD was speaking to me....he says not to vote for TT and KL...and he appreciate if the owner can put a female rubber DD to keep him company

Then he will need some rubber as well...? Lol... I very much prefer real spawning. :rolleyes: Can't wait to get another as a real mate for the Yasha.

• SRC Member

Nice tank indeed. :groupwavereversed:

-Main Display Tank : 2ft x 1.5ft x 1.5ft c/w sump tank cabinet (Set up by aquarium artist)

-Lightings : 4 sets of 1.5ft mini aqua lumen LED lights (7 high power led 15W)

-Chiller: 1/4HP artica chiller with a standby of HC-100A

-Skimmer : Bubble Magnus 3 (cone)

-Phosphate Reactor

-NP Bio-pellet D&D onceanic hang-on reactor

-Wavemaker : MP10

-Temperature mointor : American Wireless pinpoint thermometer

• SRC Member

Do update us.hehehehe........Will follow ur thread.

-Main Display Tank : 2ft x 1.5ft x 1.5ft c/w sump tank cabinet (Set up by aquarium artist)

-Lightings : 4 sets of 1.5ft mini aqua lumen LED lights (7 high power led 15W)

-Chiller: 1/4HP artica chiller with a standby of HC-100A

-Skimmer : Bubble Magnus 3 (cone)

-Phosphate Reactor

-NP Bio-pellet D&D onceanic hang-on reactor

-Wavemaker : MP10

-Temperature mointor : American Wireless pinpoint thermometer