WEEKLY SHIPMENT UPDATES - 18 Feb 2013 to 24 Feb 2013

I bought the octo on the left today around the same time as you were there!
Thats a nice piece bro!

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

CF @ 15:30 : large hippo tang(6-7inches), naso tang, archilles tang, purple tang, usual cuc, pink wrasse, christmas wrasse, lemon peel, black head jaw, powder brown, tons of yellow clown gobies, standard gobies, pink haddon anemone, pink tube anemone, blotchy anthias, 1 beigh frogfish, mimic octopus, large peacock mantis, blackfoot clown, very expensive hogfish....

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

The pair of clown look nice, any brother know the price for it?

wrasse do better with a sandbed, fine sand.

its their hiding place as well as bed.

without it, they are likely to jump.

i no idea if no sandbed will affect their lifespan.

The spirit of sharing...

always remember forum is like its name - forum

Singapore Reef Club – We are an online discussion community which aim to provide quality information about setting up and keeping a marine reef aquarium. By joining us as a members, you will be able to learn and share your experience in this hobby and at the same time making some friends here !! We hope by educating the public about the marine hobby, we will be able to create greater awareness of the fragility of our coral reefs as well as loving each and every living fish / corals we purchase as a responsible reefer.

nice wrasse bro! will they disturb corals?
This is a pretty rare wrasse, cant find much info about it... Dove straight into the substrate once i let it go in my tank, haven seen him since... Will report once i observe anything
  • Like 1

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

Hi..anyone here knows how to get to CF by bus? what are their opening hours?

Thankssssssss : )

Description of my humble tank

Size - 4 x 2 x 2.5 ft

Protein Skimmer - Reef Octopus OCTX 160

Return Pump - Germain Eheim pump 3400 litres/hr

Chiller - Hailea Chiller 300A

Wave Maker - Ecotech Marine MP40W

Lighting - Solarmax 4ft MH 2 x 150 watts & 2 x T5 lights

Date of Commission of Tank - 22 Dec 2010

As per bro Cruzer, u need to take taxi or drive. if bus, u will need to walk a long long long long way into CF.

Take taxi, also need to walk long long way out.

Best is to get a lift from a Bro here.

Ah beng just arrived Bali shipment.

fishes : blue tangs, normal clowns, true percs, koran, juv blue face, emperor (L), YT (S/M), flame angel, flame hawk, bi-colours and many more......

shrimps : skunk , camel, sexy and boxers

corals : anemone (various colours), true octo, bubbles, cynarina, sun corals, monti, seafan, mushrooms (blue and red), torch, etc

Ah beng just arrived Bali shipment.

fishes : blue tangs, normal clowns, true percs, koran, juv blue face, emperor (L), YT (S/M), flame angel, flame hawk, bi-colours and many more......

shrimps : skunk , camel, sexy and boxers

corals : anemone (various colours), true octo, bubbles, cynarina, sun corals, monti, seafan, mushrooms (blue and red), torch, etc

Any wrasse or peppermint shrimps? Thanks.

• SRC Member

Sea Life got Hawaii shipment tonight .

Main tank: 48 x 24 x 22

Skimmer: BM

Return pump: Eheim 1264

Wavemaker: Tunze 6065, 6085 & Hydor Koralia 5

Lighting: Beamworks Led

Enductor Fluidized Reactor FR30 : NP Pellets

TLF PhosBan Reactor

• SRC Member

Sea Life got Hawaii shipment tonight .

any idea then what time they will be closing tonight

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

• SRC Member
any idea then what time they will be closing tonight[/quote Should be 7 pm

Main tank: 48 x 24 x 22

Skimmer: BM

Return pump: Eheim 1264

Wavemaker: Tunze 6065, 6085 & Hydor Koralia 5

Lighting: Beamworks Led

Enductor Fluidized Reactor FR30 : NP Pellets

TLF PhosBan Reactor

• SRC Member
Ah beng just arrived Bali shipment. fishes : blue tangs, normal clowns, true percs, koran, juv blue face, emperor (L), YT (S/M), flame angel, flame hawk, bi-colours and many more...... shrimps : skunk , camel, sexy and boxers corals : anemone (various colours), true octo, bubbles, cynarina, sun corals, monti, seafan, mushrooms (blue and red), torch, etc
Any true percs pair spotted? Thanks! Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
  • Like 1

This is a pretty rare wrasse, cant find much info about it... Dove straight into the substrate once i let it go in my tank, haven seen him since... Will report once i observe anything

It is not a common fish, so far only from Maldives shipment and considered deepwater but dunno how true, but with maldives suppliers now shipping to us, we should see more of these wrasse at a regular basis..

It is a easy going and hardy wrasse, Kept two one big and one small, will appear after a few days and they will not always show themselves and will only come of during feeding hours and fixed time of the day..Other times, they are in the sand sleeping.. Kept them for almost 1 year before losing them to unknown reason, no apparent injury, just started to breath heavily one after another..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Any neon goby spotted?
Nope, no neons at the moment... No carribean shipments.