diabolus

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

You mean he just need to say he is returning money, cannot report him to police liao? Like that I can also tell Citibank I am going to pay them back and then don't and they can't do anything to me.

what happen is that at that time there are some expression of going to the police. So his response was only to tackle this area alone. if all correspondence are shown to the police, at most they will consult with him on the complain and suggest returning the $. Unless he did not pm about the refund, then its clear cut cheating.

On the next level now, if going to the small claim court is diff story. cause the so call "charges' will be on the inability to return the $ within reasonable time, which in our case here, its reasonable enough.

the police are only expected to perform on any evidence of cheating (penal code), where the small claim court are assist claims for your rightful money.

when you owe bank $, they go to the court for thier claim.

Only when the court has concluded that a you do not intend to pay, then breach of trust comes into play (penal code) and the police show thier face

• SRC Member

bro, i don think Police will classified as cheating...

maybe he don have $$$ to pay the outstanding amt...

btw..going to lawyer means that ...

1) Lawyer will have to send letter of demand (cost money on client..that u)

further action will incurred cost..yes..the cost can be "charge onto the culprit but... client fees still applicable... u need to pay $$ too

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member

You have to find Mr Teo or tell them the pen looking thing LOL.

They will test it for you before selling you which is good to prevent making double trips for exchange :P

Hi bro I just went to C328 and ask Mr Teo I want to buy the TDS meter. He show me the blur blur look and ask me is it for checking PH or ORP ;)

Hi bro Reefaholic you sure they have?

• SRC Member

Hi bro I just went to C328 and ask Mr Teo I want to buy the TDS meter. He show me the blur blur look and ask me is it for checking PH or ORP ;)

Hi bro Reefaholic you sure they have?

It maybe a miscomm. I did asked him again 1 month ago. He meant pH monitor not TDS. That time it was on offer. Apologised for that.

;)

• SRC Member
It maybe a miscomm. I did asked him again 1 month ago. He meant pH monitor not TDS. That time it was on offer. Apologised for that.

;)

Sure no problem :D That means ph meter for $20++ that's dame cheap also. BTW any news on the refund? Hope you guys can get it back or if not at least an explanation :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
Can get a lawyer to sue him?? Dat will also incur lawyers fees that he has to pay, in the end, he loses more money! :)

Ya..the next best thing to do..is get from his "Good" friends for his real name...I believe we can trace him down and queries his bosses or partner about his integrity of this person...IMO, if he can run away for just a few hundred, how can he still carry himself in his work?..I really feel disgusted ...

and where are all his "good" friends that defend him?? all quiet liao?? :lol::lol:

:peace::peace::eyeblur:

• SRC Member

Seems like lots of thing happen recently in SRC. Juz curious whether did any moderator approach those pple to settle things?

Kind of sad to see that such a great hobby can turn out to be lots of argument and unhappiness!!! :cry2:

• SRC Member
:lol:

When this thread 1st started.

My coral is this big.

pinkmilli04.jpg

Now, my coral is this big.

PinkMilli.jpg

How big my coral going to be before this issue is close?? So long already, better forget about getting anything back. :idea:

is that the mother colony I got my frag from?... mine is growing ...

• SRC Member

Bro, your milli very nice....frag some for me la....:D something to do while i'm waiting......

Sigh......might have misplace my trust on the wrong person.....curious i still get SMS greetings from him....but whenever i tried to call, nobody pick up.....wonder what is happening......:(

what happen is that at that time there are some expression of going to the police. So his response was only to tackle this area alone. if all correspondence are shown to the police, at most they will consult with him on the complain and suggest returning the $. Unless he did not pm about the refund, then its clear cut cheating.

On the next level now, if going to the small claim court is diff story. cause the so call "charges' will be on the inability to return the $ within reasonable time, which in our case here, its reasonable enough.

the police are only expected to perform on any evidence of cheating (penal code), where the small claim court are assist claims for your rightful money.

when you owe bank $, they go to the court for thier claim.

Only when the court has concluded that a you do not intend to pay, then breach of trust comes into play (penal code) and the police show thier face

Its true that police will act if there is evidence of cheating (Sec 418 of the Penal Code). In cases involving loan of money and the culprit refusing to pay back, the affected parties will be ask to file a report at Small Claims Tribual or file a civil suit. However, in this case, since the there is quite a number of victims and the nature of this case involves a transaction (bulk order), there is a high chance that police will investigate this matter as either cheating or criminal breach of trust. Why don't you guys collate the list of victims and make arrangements to meet up and go down to make a police report together? ;)

Since you guys have the bank account number and even his mobile number, the culprit can definately be traced. There's no way he can run away.

When making a police report, just need to emphasize that there is a transaction involved. :)

My 2 cents :D

Oh, I need to add that even if he PM you guys about a refund, you can always set a deadline for him to do so. If he fails to return the money by then, it would not justify his intention to refund the cash back. After all, he is uncontactable for a long time and it only shows how irresponsible or scheming this person is.