Black Tang 10" for Sale @ $2000

bojyeo

• SRC Member

even the overflow and underflow covers are of the same type!!! :huh:-_-

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

Aiya, so simple to explain - since no taker might as well exhibit in USA. If anybody wants then DHL back lah.

:score: ..LOL..!

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member

Aiya, so simple to explain - since no taker might as well exhibit in USA. If anybody wants then DHL back lah.

yeah sure DHL over ALL the fishes PLUS the tank too...

:eyebrow::eyebrow:

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

Suspected scam on this thread... Will see what the TS have to say before we take any actions but from the photo it is the same... We will proceed to suspend/ban him if it is proven to be scam due to misrepresentation..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

actually i'm more curious as to how he got that photo.

it's a badly taken photo which means it's not a professional job done by quality marine staff.

the TS must have either visited quality marine in the US or had someone there take a photo, or took a photo from someone who had recently visited the facility.

so strange huh? how my unexpected trip could produce something so...intriguing!

Suspected scam on this thread... Will see what the TS have to say before we take any actions but from the photo it is the same... We will proceed to suspend/ban him if it is proven to be scam due to misrepresentation..

It is v obvious the whole thing is a scam!

Don't see any need to wait for reply as there will probably be none.

Hope MOD can do something and ensure this kind of thing don't happen again.

• SRC Member

I've personally deal with uncle Jon before and can be described as a nice reefer and friendly. He stated that he's selling on behalf of his frd or whosoever. Perhaps his frds might have passed him the pic as a reference? Y not let him has a chance to speak and explain for himself before we judge him unfairly n making such remarks. Even a death sentenced prisoner had a chance to appeal to the president n further more, Who actually has gone to see the black tang he's posted here? What if he really have one for sale?

Solution:

gather all reefers who interest in this topic and/or the black tang n ask him to show n proof its exsistence.

just my two cents worth. No need to reply to my thread.

Disclaimer

I'm in no relationship to him. People who wants to seek any doubt abt this topic either a scam or watever, pls contact him directly and no need to reply to my thread.

• Like 1

It is v obvious the whole thing is a scam!

Don't see any need to wait for reply as there will probably be none.

Hope MOD can do something and ensure this kind of thing don't happen again.

There is always two sides to a story, there is no need to jump to conclusion so fast without any investigation or explanations from the TS even though there might be none and none of us know Uncle Jon personally to make any unbiased judgements... And he stated he is selling on behalf of a fren, and no one actually went down to view the fish, so we dunno if it is true or not..

MOD is NOT GOD, members can post what they want all we can do is moniter and take action when there is a need... We wun know if he is a scammer, reselller or not untill there is proof from other members that it is true...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Well let's hope e friend knows e difference btw a black tang and a scopas tang.

Like what Freddy mercury sang.....another one bites e dust!

MOD is NOT GOD, members can post what they want all we can do is moniter and take action when there is a need...

......well said :thumbsup: !!!

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Managed to get some pics during tank maintenance........wrong timing........

Seem like he was the one who taken the photo not his friend leh....:fear: !

• Like 1

• SRC Member

hahaha.........ya........I think Gem Tang is very nice.........I prefer Gem Tang than Black Tang but nebe see Conspic Angel before..........

The fish is in the tank at Sentosa Cove bungalow...........my fren says it is imported........but I think to him is peanuts........

I took a ruler to measure.......dam........the black tang is bigger than my face!!!..........

Let's make this a gathering of some sort. Go visit this Sentosa Cove bungalow and admire the tang. Should be fun. :P

Let's make this a gathering of some sort. Go visit this Sentosa Cove bungalow and admire the tang. Should be fun. :P

nuh?? if Lemmon saw and took the picture in LA after the beginning of this thread..then you will not find it in Sentosa Gove... :thumbdown:

fts-022012.JPG

nuh?? if Lemmon saw and took the picture in LA after the beginning of this thread..then you will not find it in Sentosa Gove... :thumbdown:

[/quote

Possible..after he posted the thread a few days later...he quickly DHL it to LA, Quality Marine before Lemon reached there hor...LOL :groupwavereversed: !

eh...sorry...a bit confused here...if it is a scam, then potential buyer neber pay ne $ to him, surely buyer will only pay after viewing the fish...then y consider a scam leh...

Main tank: 4.5 x 2.5 x 2
Skimmer: Deltec AP701
Return pump: RD 6

Chiller: Daikin compressor with Titanium coil
Wavemaker: Jebao w-20, Maxspect Gyre xf150

Lighting: 8x54 ATI Sunpower Non-dimmable

Linked tank
Main tank: 2 x 1 x 2
Return: Eheim 1260
Lighting: AI Hydra 26 with controller
Wavemaker: Tunze 6025
My decommed 3 ft setup