Weekly LFS & Shipment Updates -05th Dec to 11th Dec 2011

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

I think a few factors buying from Bac is that the location is quite difficult to find and for those who are afraid of dogs..... There are quite a few guard dogs there! chair.gif

i gana chase by one bef..lucky im near my car liao so immed rush inside n close e dor..so nw usually i drive all e way inside..

• SRC Member

i gana chase by one bef..lucky im near my car liao so immed rush inside n close e dor..so nw usually i drive all e way inside..

Been to ah bac quite a few times but the dogs just know how to bark loudly thats it... normally if you ignore them they'll leave u alone... never never run when you see a dog... I guess maybe they don't like the smell on you that day :poster_oops:

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

• SRC Member

Been to ah bac quite a few times but the dogs just know how to bark loudly thats it... normally if you ignore them they'll leave u alone... never never run when you see a dog... I guess maybe they don't like the smell on you that day :poster_oops:

when i wen in they nvr bother abt me. its when im coming out fm ah bac shop walking towards my car that i suddently heard one barking n running towards me..as im near my car so i run lor..keke..mayb i nvr buy anything so e dog is angry with me..keke..

• SRC Member

Anyone read this above?

Please read this before you post !

This section is dedicated to fellow reefers for reporting / update on their recent visit to local LFS to share what they see during their visit. Fellow hobbyists will be able to get the latest updated information on the recent shipment and prevent wasted trip ect..

To enable ease of information searching from readers in this section, we appreciate all members to retain yourself from chit chat in the this section , and all un-related posting maybe deleted / edited by the moderators without any prior notice in order to keep this section clean for easy reading / references.

Members are encourage to join their non LFS update related discussion in other section i.e; SRC Members lounge, or Kopi-Tiam …

Thanks for your understanding.

• SRC Member

saw regals and 2 golden angels at CF today.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

Anyone read this above?

Please read this before you post !

This section is dedicated to fellow reefers for reporting / update on their recent visit to local LFS to share what they see during their visit. Fellow hobbyists will be able to get the latest updated information on the recent shipment and prevent wasted trip ect..

To enable ease of information searching from readers in this section, we appreciate all members to retain yourself from chit chat in the this section , and all un-related posting maybe deleted / edited by the moderators without any prior notice in order to keep this section clean for easy reading / references.

Members are encourage to join their non LFS update related discussion in other section i.e; SRC Members lounge, or Kopi-Tiam …

Thanks for your understanding.

Lol.. thanks Bro.. if all member are like you, it would be great..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

Wat is the GA size?

Roughly 2-3plus inches if not wrong. Not sure if its feeding though.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

Iwarna has many yumas. There is one 4.5 or 5ft by 2.5 ft by 2 ft tank with front crystal or alike glass, selling very cheap. Tank,FIP pipes, deltec return pump, etc, cabinet with delivery and setup with sea water top up less than 12 blue notes and nego as owner wants to clear. Good for those upgrader.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

Iwarna has many yumas. There is one 4.5 or 5ft by 2.5 ft by 2 ft tank with front crystal or alike glass, selling very cheap. Tank,FIP pipes, deltec return pump, etc, cabinet with delivery and setup with sea water top up less than 12 blue notes and nego as owner wants to clear. Good for those upgrader.

Nope should be 48 x 28 x 28 inch. =)

5x2.5x1.5ft Rimless Dream Tank (06/03/12)
Skimmer - Reefoctupus

Return Pump - 1 x Eheim 1264, 1 x water blaster 7k
Wavemaker - 2 x mp40es
Chiller - Daikin compressor with coil drop in
Lighting - 4 x 80w T5 Pair 1(6hrs23/12/12),Pair 2(16/06/12312hrs 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (1/3/12) -(15/11/12)6hrs and 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (13/10/12) -6hrs)
Reactor - Dosing pump (01/01/11)