My SPS tank as of 5 Jan 04

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sponsor
I can't decide if I still like the colours from a Canon camera better or a Sony camera's!

Sony's yellow and greens seems more outstanding and the Canon seems to bring out the blues and pinks.... errr...

Maybe I'm just a lousy photographer! :P

:D:D Lucky your tank beautiful....makes your photo skills seem a lot better :D:D

• Sponsor
I think you treated her like a maid too when you crashed at her place Down Under, right! It's fair and square then! Call it revenge on her behalf! :P

:( I was a young and impressionable ###### then :blink: now I am just a old and impressionable adult with a wife and a son :(

Some things change but most stay the same.......... :lol::D:lol:

Heh heh... okie... peace then! :peace: I'll send my new maid back to your place once a week. ;) Wahahaha!!

Sure... anyway, you can visit anytime you wish... just give me a call first!

AT,is tis ur latest starphire tank...or sapphire tank...haha..i'm still blurred by the terminology of tis material....!

feel like diving in ur tank....hehehe...... :lol:

Latest tank? Err.. yeah.... its been sitting here for a few years already! ;)

Yes, nothing's changed.. the front glass is still starphire glass the last time I checked! :lol:

Ah.. so this is where you've been hiding all those gorgeous pics AT !!!

Very nice - since it was my B'day on the 5 Jan - I'll gladly accept your tank as a B'day gift, thanks! :P

:lol::lol:

Happy Birthday... even if you have a teleportation device to move my tank physically to the UK... I'm sorry... I can't give you my tank! ;)

I can send you durians if you want! :lol:

Wah piang..... make me so jealous..... one day gonna sneak to your house and pur some dynamo into your tank :lol::lol::lol:

Jealousy is a bad thing... it's one of the 7 deadly sins.

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's reef tank! :evil:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Achilles,

That is just beautiful! Your tank is amazing...... :shock:

How long has it been setup? You're lucky you don't live in the states or you would have hundreds of guys banging at your door, begging for frags...especially since you seem to have corals breaking the surface of the water.

:bow:

:thanks:

Rich