Blacklisted LFS

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Hi:

When to LCK110 today, there is an old fat man quoted one green musdroom dia. adout 6cm for S$25.:angry Which you can find selling S$8 at other shop. Do you think he is #^%&*^*&*&% ?????//.

Please take good care of our hard earn $$$$. :

• SRC Member

It should be a green bubble tip elephant ear mushroom or a melon mushroom. $25 might be a little bit on the high side. A lot of LS depended on the source/location, price might be different ever though they are or look alike.

Be wise and happy reefing.

Go further slightly down to LCK Lane 6 n you reach CoralFxxx. Theres plenty of softies u can choose at astonishingly cheap prices,plus various healthy exotic fishes too.

For value for money LPS (reasonable size matching prices), T95 is a great place to shop too.

I always say it pays to shop around n its especially true in Spore!

• 1 year later...
  • SRC Member
yazid: i dont have discount card at rainbow... :)

i tot they were ex too...so I had a nice surprise when they quoted me a good price. And I must say the cabinet is up to standard...

U may be surprised, but they do give good service. My air pump which I bot from them was faulty after a week, and I brought it back to them and asked for a replacement. They didnt have any stock then, so they gave me my money back. IMO, they are not the worst of the lot :fear:

rainbow service is good but their price on the high side... sorie, it should be super high side. however, their lelong items (like tank and cabinet) can be quite reasonable if you factor in the quality.

• SRC Member

i dun like sealife cos everything that they sell is good and those that they dun sell is bad. i know it is good for business but we are not idiots.

sometime really wonder if the boss and his wife is speaking the truth abt their top breed product and first hand fish

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

sometime really wonder if the boss and his wife is speaking the truth abt their top breed product and first hand fish

Well most of the time - the stuffs i buy is good and have long life and is still living today....sometimes things that are not so good - he'll advised against buying.

Anyway all shops mentioned are not sponsors to these forums......can we not comment on lfs that are sponsors to this website?

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

sea life i don't quite like sam's brother....he sometimes not sure of sth but gives u an answer and acts sure about it.

and sealife products super dooper ex....worse still is when i advised them about the price they sae their's better....their's got good warranty and stufff when actually its the same darn product and servicing

sam's son i think the worse, gif false info! and boast that the products they sell are superior to others....its the same la ah....

sam quite dao la but knowlegeable and his wife the best, friendly and knowledgeable

haha...

bythe wae, wat ###### girl do u all keep mentioning at sealife?....got ###### girl meh?

check out rainbow offer items on the shelves outside. seachem additives are cheaper than petmart!

True that the seachem additives at Ra**Bo*re cheap.

But I found that some of the additives (in powder form esp.) has been used and with the seal missing. Just be careful and ensure that seal is intact before buying there.

• SRC Member

AQua*Art.... recommended me a 1000watts metal halide for a 3 feet tANK......... and when my father went to them wanting to get me a present (without my knowledge).....he said aragonit sand is a MUST for all system.... eventhough at that time i am still in FOWLR my poor father bought it with his aching back........ and paid more than a 100 bucks for it//.... damn.... i hate them..... i so touched my father gave me the surprise..... i hate them for conning my father//////

• SRC Member

RAINBOW :ph34r::evil:

Super agree.

Not reliable recommendations and super parang prices.

They paste a sticker say clown sweetlips half price @ $9, usual price $18.

Outside selling only $6!

I think their marine fish section not doing so well... last time I went there like closed down marine liao