WEEKLY SHIPMENT UPDATE - 23 Sept 2013 - 29 Sept 2013

Anyone seen yellow wrasse, urgently need one!!
Its quite common but i cant remember seeing them at drive12 farms, but CF has over 10 pieces as of sunday...

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

• Sponsor

Dear Friends,

We have another live product " Live Mysid Shrimps ".

They are a great addition to any marine reef or fish system. Great food to feed seahorse and other marine fishes.

Start a population in your system today.

Live Mysids Shrimps for sales - $3 per bag

Thanks for support

LCK-Banner_zps21afee88.jpg

Thanks bro I am looking for real tiny ones....

Bro just to let u know that no matter how big your tank size is its never big enough for the fishes...be it small or big...unless u got a ocean yourself...so dont have to worry what other say just be true to yourself to make your outmost efford to keep your fishes happy can liao...im sure alot of reefers here are doing their best to keep their fishes and corals healthy and happy...cheers bro

• Like 1

Bro just to let u know that no matter how big your tank size is its never big enough for the fishes...be it small or big...unless u got a ocean yourself...so dont have to worry what other say just be true to yourself to make your outmost efford to keep your fishes happy can liao...im sure alot of reefers here are doing their best to keep their fishes and corals healthy and happy...cheers bro

Very well said and fully agreed, bro.

Arent we all constantly trying to create a mini ocean in our house?? Haha.. By the way bro... Even if the flame angels not nipping corals the moment u put in the tank or 1mnth later... Its doesnt matter, cos u never know when he will decide make a meal outa ur corals. Havent we all hear stories of well-behaved angelic angels suddenly took a likeing to the corals and start devouring them... Its all a matter of luck, and u will never know until u try... My flames with me for 2mnths now, and so far hes been behaving... but im keeping a close eye on him all the time... But look on the bright side, FM are considered one of the most "reefsafe" angels u can have... So best of luck to u...

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

anywhere i can find pom pom crab
I think ah beng is ur best bet, watch out for the next shipments...

Usually at Ah Beng (Pasir Ris). However, I didn't see pom pom crabs at Ah Beng for quite a while.

anywhere i can find pom pom crab

Can always call him to ask before going down. Last 2+ weeks ago still have pom pom crab.