Week 2 - 8th to 14th Mar 2004

looking for atlantic blues, try OP....heard maybe coming in last weekend when I checked with him, but not confirm ... call and check

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Hi Max, u were there in the morning while i was there in the late afternoon. :blink: Think there was a difference betw timing and during this difference, many things can happen. When i reached there, keong was unpacking some fishes and he showed me the jewel damsel ($$ price tat i won't pay for a damsel) and nxt is the juvenile Alantic blue tang. I merely took a glance coz the price qouted (yet to be confirm by Bud) is not attractin me to further examine nor purchase it. Although i trusted wat keong said but he could be wrong. So its best tat those interested or mayb Max who claims it shd be junior Yellow Mimic, Yellow Lemon Peel Tang and real lemon peel to call up Bud or steven to confirm before making claims tat wat could be there is not there :evil: . Think i only seen 3 so called not Alantic blue tang there.

btw junior Yellow Mimic, Yellow Lemon Peel Tang and real lemon peel was also spotted in the tanks there. :yeah:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

Guys wake up :P:blink: Those at LCK are junior Yellow Mimic, Yellow Lemon Peel Tang and real lemon peel. This is what I know as per yesterday morning..............

Worng ID :blink:

The most frequent wrong ID is Carmel Shrimp taken as Peppermint Shrimp :blink:

:blink:

Max

Maxima,

the Alantic Blue Tangs r there!!! just rushed there & bought 1 myself lah. not a lot thou

never say earlier.....i would have gone there :cry::cry:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

LCK 20? new place? Company name?

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member
many clams at pasir ris...behind reefworld.....

prices seem to be higher these days....managed to restrain from buying alot...just bought 1... :P

nice ultra croceas and even golden teardrop maximas :yeah:

clam lovers hurry

price range fm $38,$48 n $68 :blink:

• SRC Member
im looking for coco worms tooo..... coralfarm got but $4* <_<

Think i did saw some over at pasir ris 35D (ah beng). If i recalled, the condition :pirate: ...u may wanna chk it out for urself

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
im looking for coco worms tooo..... coralfarm got but $4* <_<

so you asked...hehe.. My heart nearly dropped when I heard the price.. I'd rather get a small clam with that price. <_<

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

many clams at pasir ris...behind reefworld.....

prices seem to be higher these days....managed to restrain from buying alot...just bought 1... :P

nice ultra croceas and even golden teardrop maximas :yeah:

clam lovers hurry

Eh those are common crocea not ultras but the quality of the goldish brown teardrops are good...

Eh those are common crocea not ultras but the quality of the goldish brown teardrops are good...

actually a few of the brilliant greens croceas are classified as ultra croceas in the states...such as clamdirect.com ....hehe

when i mean brilliant green..meaning almost the whole mantle is shiny brilliant green......hehehe...a few such pieces there...

yeah...the golden brown teardrops are nice :)