Week 2 - 8th to 14th Mar 2004

actually a few of the brilliant greens croceas are classified as ultra croceas in the states...such as clamdirect.com ....hehe

when i mean brilliant green..meaning almost the whole mantle is shiny brilliant green......hehehe...a few such pieces there...

yeah...the golden brown teardrops are nice :)

I browse throguh all of them and seem to dislike all hahaha... maybe i am more a maxima guy :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received a message this morning...

Yellow Headed Jawfish available in LCK 110...

Nooooooooooo.......missed my chance to get another one... :cry2:..anyone from east area going lck110? Can help me tompang a fish if the price is below $50? ;)

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

juz went sungei tengah... saw white xenia but dunnoe plusing or not... saw lots of firefish... softies alot... ermm saw some lps but abit pricy... stuff selling oso 1-2 dollars more than last time

Hi,

To those who are planning to go to sungei tengah, can anyone help me buy the white pulsing xenias??? I dun mind paying slightly more for the help...been busy with projects to actually make a trip down...and been looking for very long for a colony liaoz.. Thanks alot for the helpful souls...I stay near outram by the way....

"Save a reef, grow your own"

• SRC Member
hi if anyone gg Pasir ris tml, can help me c still got a green squas? cant miss it.... onli happening squamosa. :angel:

:thanks:

Was there this morning, dun remembered seeing any green squamosa and for their size they are $$$ :sick: .

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
hmmm true2. price v ex but tt's wat u get when they have CITES

hahha...u believe they got cities.

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
any rics left? esp colonies.....

Shd have some yumas but pretty common type.

post-34-1094181419.jpg

• SRC Member

Hmm....me nt familiar with how the ava guys nor the cities work. If i m not wrong, cities applies to hard corals, clams (except crocea)....

Btw..its usually thru words tat spread and tats how we came to knw abt certain stock updates over at which LFS. And it could be due to this site tat the respective authority came to be aware of which LFS to raid particularly. So if i m LFS owner, its not surprise tat i would said i have cities (even though i may not have) to cover my ###### and at the same time charge consumer higher and shd i get raid, hopefully the overcharging i incurred on consumer can cover my fine or if i nvr kena than lucky me....100% profiting. ;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

• SRC Member
If i m not wrong, cities applies to hard corals, clams (except crocea)....

Wrong....all tridacnid clams are under CITES, and that includes croceas....

And it could be due to this site tat the respective authority came to be aware of which LFS to raid particularly

Not really....it's usually from tip-offs from competitors and members of the public....

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 9

Painting Dead Coral

2. 1

WTS: French Angel and Purple Tang

3. 2

Wtb rocks to start marine tank

4. 0

RECOVERY OF ALL STOLEN BTC AND OTHER CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH BRIGADIA TECH REMIKEABLE HACKERS