wtb shark

these are not lionfishes that can be sold off easily if fancy is over.....a very large fish that needs huge and robust tank to house it......

you can check with CF....why not you try bamboo sharks....?? Personally I like to see sharks in 1) ocean 2)Large public aquariums...

• SRC Member

Hi Niceeeee, juz nice... I've got a juv bamboo shark and would like to put up for sale. I bought it when it was still a tiny cell in an egg shell. Saw the whole process of how it was formed and than birthed forth from the egg. Size... abt one finger thick and ard 12-15cm long. Eat mysis, prawn meat, fresh shrimps or fresh freshwater baby long kang fish. R u still keen? Must cautioned u that must have a good filtration to keep sharks or any of this big meat eaters ;)

haha..SHARKS><...CF selling $800++ for the smallest in the first tank display.. the boss says ,..It need at least a 8footer tank if not..it will get stress immediately.,.. and there fore your $$$ will be down the drain ... THAts what the boss told me..

• SRC Member
where to buy sharks?anybody know where?shark no need light also can rite?than roughly estimate the price is how much?me now alittle crazy bout shark.. hehe... hope get reply

that was niceeeee,

i say... go ahead & buy it... but keep it wif UnderWater World wif ur name az the donor lor... cool ah :angel:

when we pay a visit there we can tell our frenz say we know the person who own thiz shark... hahaha :lol:

• SRC Member

if u really fancy sharks, y not spend a few mnths researching and planning on ur shark tank. ;)

dat way u can avoid killing one and nt wasting money :) i dun think u even have a species of shark that u eally interested in right? no offence but i think instead of trying to look for a shark, u should look for books bout keeping them first and looking into advanced filtration systems. im nt a shark expert but i think they do need a lot of space to swim. u could even build a pond for ur shark in ur garden :yeah:

den charge ppl hu wanna c :lol: like underwaterworld liddet <_<

• SRC Member
if u really fancy sharks, y not spend a few mnths researching and planning on ur shark tank. ;)

dat way u can avoid killing one and nt wasting money :) i dun think u even have a species of shark that u eally interested in right? no offence but i think instead of trying to look for a shark, u should look for books bout keeping them first and looking into advanced filtration systems. im nt a shark expert but i think they do need a lot of space to swim. u could even build a pond for ur shark in ur garden :yeah:

den charge ppl hu wanna c :lol: like underwaterworld liddet <_<

Hey... Smart guy eh? ;)

Bevor Sie das Licht sehen, müssen Sie sterben!

but some shark with i saw at pasir ris farmway got 2 put at a 4ft tank cna le

Do you understand the difference in the fact that they are selling the fish and hope it will go fast while you are a reefer who is going to keep the shark for life......... ;););) Try putting one in a 4 feet and update to us on how long i live..... ;););) no kidding