Week 4: 26th April - 2nd May

very nice maximas, croceas, sps, blastomussa merleti and white pumping xenias spotted. juz bought 6 sps colonies myself........ burned a big hole in my pocket. but wonder izzit the same place bro roidan and nutx r talking abt....... :blur: well..... if no one is going to disclose the location, i shan't too...... :sorry:

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
very nice maximas, croceas, sps, blastomussa merleti and white pumping xenias spotted. juz bought 6 sps colonies myself........ burned a big hole in my pocket. but wonder izzit the same place bro roidan and nutx r talking abt....... :blur: well..... if no one is going to disclose the location, i shan't too...... :sorry:

and i thought the purpose of this forum is to share information?!? so now true colours can be seen?

we can share information of wat stock is available and even hints of the location...but due to the recent heat, it's in the best interest of the lfs for us not to give them too much publicity....

furthermore, i have been hinted not to reveal too much in the internet also....

but someone definitely will it out later, but it's not going to be me :P

• SRC Member

What has the heat got to do with the location of new stock?

Since the weather is so hot, it would be better to tell exactly where to get things than for us to go sround from place to place, right?

I'm looking for Blasto.

I think (marine) therefore I am

it's "heat"

i have been actually been requested not to post,

and that probably even mean not to say what stock what stuff are here, let alone location.

so, tat's probably the furthest i can go. If revealing wat stocks are here and hints of location are not good enough, then probably i shouldn't have posted anything at all and keep it to myself..

but see? because of this post, gave bro lightningstrike a good harvest and yet no direct mentioning of the place. :)

• SRC Member

I'm still puzzled. Didn't AT set up this place for us to share info about LS so that we can save time travelling around aimlessly? I always thought the line stops at mentioning price as this may disrupt LFS owners business.

Where would LFS owners mind you telling others what they have brought in? It's free publicity.

LCK's alway ask me to spread the news if they have new stock. I've never had problem with that.

I think (marine) therefore I am

well, tat's LCK.

This is another place.

The vibes from this place are that they shrug at "internet" publicity....

especially after the recently heat. which he believes in a way is due to the high publicity from the net....

so while definitely some others will have no qualms about revealing the location later today, i have an understanding with the guy that at least i wun name the place.

:)

just like bro dispar has an understanding with his lfs not to reveal the coming shipment....or even name of the lfs...

at least for my report today, i have named the stocks and narrowed down the locations.... :)

bro roidan, i totally agree with u. i hv been requested by the LFS owner not to post too. think bro roidan's clue to the place is very obvious oredi.

and i hv a qns for bro untouchables, what do u mean by true colours can be seen???

Austin's Birthday

.png

;) Maybe we dun need this tnread at all. Since its a guessing game :P

yes, if i had known this is what i'll get from fellow reefers, i shouldn't hv post this at all. :( ppl start questioning ur integrity.......

if i can get the clue from bro roidan, why can't others??? :blink:

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

Sigh...it's a case of once bitten twice shy situation...some of us have really gotten on his nerves and also over-testing his patience... :(

Those who have establish rapport with the sweet 'uncle' :eyebrow: will respect him enough to accede to his requests.

But yet knowing our mentality of sharing all the perks and news with our fellow reefers, we wanna try to give our knowledge out and also to help the lfs owner but then for lack of better words...we subject ourselves to the 'crime' of passing info the wrong way round...and our beloved reefers thought we are being obnoxious although some really are... :P

:blink::blink::blink: What am I talking here? Ignore me...I forgot to take medicine... :P

Sigh...it's a case of once bitten twice shy situation...some of us have really gotten on his nerves and also over-testing his patience... :(

Those who have establish rapport with the sweet 'uncle' :eyebrow:  will respect him enough to accede to his requests.

But yet knowing our mentality of sharing all the perks and news with our fellow reefers, we wanna try to give our knowledge out and also to help the lfs owner but then for lack of better words...we subject ourselves  to the 'crime' of passing info the wrong way round...and our beloved reefers thought we are being obnoxious although some really are... :P

:blink:  :blink:  :blink: What am I talking here? Ignore me...I forgot to take medicine... :P

sis, u hv said it all too well....... :P

even sis fluberrina gets it...... :o

Austin's Birthday

.png

yeah lor..by giving clues,

not only the discerning reefers here can guess, we can also protect the lfs owner from unwanted attention if that is his wish...

and also not to spoonfeed bros here who want such info at the expense of the lfs....some of whom we have already established rapport , like wat flubberina said.

for lfs like LCK, they want publicity, they shall get it.

but for other lfs that doesn't want to be in the limelight, we should respect their wish also. :)

• SRC Supporter

i think we should respect the LFS.if they dont want the news to go out to the world,than we shall just keep quiet...

think it this way,if we help to advertise for them,they earn more $

but since they dont want to,than we dont have an extra work to do! isnt that good? :P

also that,alot of clues have been given.. although i dont go into clams or SPS i think i know the place... after the latest clue given its kind of obvious.. but wait,i have not visited that place at before! hahaha

so dont blame bro riodan,bro lightningstrike for keeping it to themself,they are just respecting that lfs way of business :)

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

well said, bro roidan and ReDDevils, i think we hv done our part in updating in this forum. :) any other updates guys???

and bro untouchables, i m still waiting for ur reply to my query. :P

Austin's Birthday

.png

lets put all that behind.

anyupdate for yellow head jawfish besides ang mo kio and lck?? :D

i m moving on bro ReDDeviLs. ;)

saw 1 left in AMK and abt 5 to 10 left in LCK110 on sunday.

Austin's Birthday

.png

and poor me who is ten percent slower in guess work still doesn't know where the heck that place is. oh well.

oh still have a lot of Royals at LCK. I even messaged roidan to confirm but he never SMS me back.  :cry:

sure you sms to the right number?

never got your sms leh..

u can pm me to double check the hp...haha