Week 4: 26th April - 2nd May

anyway, so much hoo-haa over this lfs secrecy act...hehe

hope you guys understand why some of us are not willing to share the name and exact details...

if we do not want to share, we just buy and keep quiet already...why bother posting hints in here or even stocklist?

i am working within constraints already...please understand...

and sorry, i do not support spoonfeeding. i dun ask to be spoonfed, so i am not too keen to spoonfeed also :P

anyway, like i said, the clams are just adult versions of the LCK baby maxis

here is one...

not too great...but one of the recent nice batches :)

post-25-1083145609.jpg

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway, so much hoo-haa over this lfs secrecy act...hehe

hope you guys understand why some of us are not willing to share the name and exact details...

if we do not want to share, we just buy and keep quiet already...why bother posting hints in here or even stocklist?

i am working within constraints already...please understand...

and sorry, i do not support spoonfeeding. i dun ask to be spoonfed, so i am not too keen to spoonfeed also :P

anyway, like i said, the clams are just adult versions of the LCK baby maxis

here is one...

not too great...but one of the recent nice batches :)

I understand thoroughly........ I also never reveal the secret stuff coming due to the request from the owner.... Anyway nice clam

I understand thoroughly........ I also never reveal the secret stuff coming due to the request from the owner.... Anyway nice clam

yeah...seeing it in person is another out of the world experience...with the shimmering of the MH above...hehe

anyway, i wonder why when u keep a secret so tight, no one complain so much...i think reefers here scared of mr dispar alphamale..hehehe :P

i post such a long article, with more details than you, genna complain liao...means my fengshui here not good...better go hiding :fear: for a while....haha

yeah...seeing it in person is another out of the world experience...with the shimmering of the MH above...hehe

anyway, i wonder why when u keep a secret so tight, no one complain so much...i think reefers here scared of mr dispar alphamale..hehehe :P

i post such a long article, with more details than you, genna complain liao...means my fengshui here not good...better go hiding :fear: for a while....haha

Hahah yah loh... actually was suppose to go 10mins ago but my fren say going to rain den fly me aeroplane :lol::lol::lol:

Hmm want to know wy??? cos i nv say what coming.... you say maxima, everbody excited liao..... Aiyah some ppl cannot find the stuff den complain one dun bother abt them.... There was a saying

"WHEN THERES A WILL, THERES A WAY"

But seriously i think reefers here have been pamper to much...... hope they think abt it <_<<_<:angry:

yeah man....u got the right words...genna pampered too much..

people like me do all the hunting, all the blind searching, all the petrol burnt, after seeing good stuff come here and give hints because genna constrain not to name them directly, also genna complain by reefers here.

i say got shipment of new clams and eliminate at least the other part of the island also not good enough ah..

then i also nothing to say liao..... :lol:

maybe next time i just keep my mouth shut :sick:

Yea I agree...it's always been a joy to hunt for stuff in LFS/farms by yourself. You don't get the same satisfaction if people tell you where you can find certain stuff...somehow the thrill won't be there anymore..

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

anyway, sooner or later the place sure spread by word of mouth via sms, phones, PMs...

but the later the shipment/place is known, the more chance for the lfs to clear their stocks and make some decent money before unwanted attention gets to them, especially when the lfs owners drop hints they do not want too much atttention.. :rolleyes:

hope some of you here get my drift... ;)

• SRC Member

wah...why so hot up in the afternoon.....it's raining now, so let's cool it....okie...

Actually, I still prefer the last week stock, the colour more unique.

but still, I bought one. :paiseh:

bubbles, bubbles...who reserved the bubbles! :angry::cry2:

• SRC Member

Hmm....juz wondering, y tat "LFS" do not wanna disclose wat selling over at his place? and the reason given = due to the recent "heat" and does this "heat" = "raid" ?.

So...... if LFS worry and wanna keep a low profile, does it also mean these recent LS or they got LS tat r not obtanied thru the proper channel (cities)....If they r imported with proper paper documentation then y worry abt "heat" and who of the proper mind won't want publicity to help boost their sales?. Macham if u r sellin orginal cds/vcds/dvd.....then y would u go tellin ur customers dun reveal to others that u r carryin some new releases coz ur neighbouring stalls had been raided recently due to the facts tat they r selling pirated stuff.

Wat i could think of is only those whose LS r not obtained properly then need to worry rite?

Anyway guys, i respect ur loyalty to tat lfs by not revealing who he is due to respect for tat lfs owner's decision but dun underestimated how the local authorities work. Its only a matter of whether they chose to close one eye or not. Posting or not posting here, they will still be able to do their job.

Different organisation in the "cheng hu" operates differently. Some can close one eye so cannot.

Btw, if those LS r really not imported thru the proper channels.....r we still supportin by buyin or r we going for cities LS? :blink:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

Hmm....juz wondering, y tat "LFS" do not wanna disclose wat selling over at his place? and the reason given = due to the recent "heat" and does this "heat" = "raid" ?.

So...... if LFS worry and wanna keep a low profile, does it also mean these recent LS or they got LS tat r not obtanied thru the proper channel (cities)....If they r imported with proper paper documentation then y worry abt "heat" and who of the proper mind won't want publicity to help boost their sales?. Macham if u r sellin orginal cds/vcds/dvd.....then y would u go tellin ur customers dun reveal to others that u r carryin some new releases coz ur neighbouring stalls had been raided recently due to the facts tat they r selling pirated stuff.

Wat i could think of is only those whose LS r not obtained properly then need to worry rite?

Anyway guys, i respect ur loyalty to tat lfs by not revealing who he is due to respect for tat lfs owner's decision but dun underestimated how the local authorities work. Its only a matter of whether they chose to close one eye or not. Posting or not posting here, they will still be able to do their job.

Different organisation in the "cheng hu" operates differently. Some can close one eye so cannot.

Btw, if those LS r really not imported thru the proper channels.....r we still supportin by buyin or r we going for cities LS? :blink:

bro, it really depends.......

some ppl support cheng hu...... some ppl dun support cheng hu...... but IMHO, most ppl will support their own pockets!!! ;)

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

Very scare of clam shipment from neighbouring water.... super high potential of introducing the clam disease

:( me kena clam disease..... 10 maximas went up the lorryz....... that's why got room to buy 7 more sps colonies....... very scared to rear clams now........ juz now c the lfs got so swee ones oso resist.....

bubbles only 1 tank reserved mah..... the rest still up for grabs... ;)

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

hmm....dun really remembered when but do came across thread mentionin gettin cities corals from "proper" LFS in aid of deterrin those LFS tat do not import their LS thru proper channel coz this LFS is exploitin the reef. (Somethin like tat...impression not great :pinch: )

Well, seem like we got two group now. One aid in the over expolitation of reef by buyin cities corals but hurt his pocket :pinch: and the other tat protect the pocket and let the environmentatlist go worry abt the sea and do their job. :lol:

Haiz, wat a world..... :rolleyes:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

Hmm... have stopped visiting the livestock info threads for a long time... and its interesting how news 'still leaks' out somehow.

The 'cheng hu' have their job to do and believe me... they don't really need to surf SRC for it. IMO, SRC just makes their job slightly easier coz of the freeflow of information here. The internet is a double-edged sword, in real-time. :rolleyes:

So they have laws & rules to protect, and LFS have money to make. If the bosses do it the right & proper way... there should be nothing to hide.... if its the other way.... :fear:

If someone can come up with a plan to force SRC people to vote with their wallets to support properly imported livestock, tell me please. SRC can't certainly enforce this... its AVA's job.

Its all up to personal conviction vs personal greed. :angel: or :evil: ... sigh. :upsidedown: