Week 4: 26th April - 2nd May

wah lau.... terryansimon...... u studying too hard for ur exams issit??? wrote such a long essay. :lol: anyway, some of my ric floridas hv splited naturally (i did not frag them), might consider selling them off to u. ;)

wah. let me know when it happens. then again, it may happen when you are in Japan...so get back to me when you come back. (=

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PR got good size AT (medium) and large peppermint shrimp which is better priced than LCK110 ;)

No AT come in few sizes.... got a few very cute juv(with juv coloration) ard 3-4cm and bigger one ard 5-6cm(with adult coloration).........

Since PR nvr mentioned not to disclose his stocks here it is.

Brazilian Gamma, Blue strip neon, peppermint shrimps and AT. ;)

Wrong wrong is true royal gramma not brazilian gramma and much cheaper than what most of us buy.......

Oh yah the very rare black cap bramma is also here, so is the blue neon goby and neon dottyback....

BTW a pair of nice reidi seahorse is also here, peppermint shrimps(feed them with aiptasia and saw them eating), true caribbean turbo snail and also bumble bee snail........

• SRC Member

Wrong wrong is true royal gramma not brazilian gramma and much cheaper than what most of us buy.......

Oh yah the very rare black cap bramma is also here, so is the blue neon goby and neon dottyback....

BTW a pair of nice reidi seahorse is also here, peppermint shrimps(feed them with aiptasia and saw them eating), true caribbean turbo snail and also bumble bee snail........

Wah real royal gramma!! Rare find in Singapore...

yeah....

Territoriality in these species dictates that they be safely kept one to a tank... unless you can buy 'known pairs', or have a five or six foot plus wide system. Each individual needs about a half yard of bottom. If you intend to try your luck with more than one to a tank, by all means place them all at once.

http://www.wetwebmedia.com/grammas.htm

The single most important 'tip' on picking Grammas I can grant you is to be patient; wait a good week or two after your supplier receives theirs to purchase them.

For tank-raised individuals, this brief period will allow acclimation to aquarium conditions and virtually eliminate incidental losses.

Freshly imported caught specimens way too often suffer from post-decompression stress... and something else; the ill-effects of chemical tranquilizing. Florida outlaws the use of quinaldine and MS-222 (tricaine) but their use in other capture areas of the Caribbean is pervasive. Though not the scourge of cyanide use, there is decidedly higher mortalities associated with true anesthetic versus 'pure' hand netting.

How to tell which type of capture technique has been used? You can't; just wait for a week or two. Trust me.

http://www.wetwebmedia.com/grammas.htm

well, i dun think the stocks will be around for one week...lol

• SRC Member
Territoriality in these species dictates that they be safely kept one to a tank... unless you can buy 'known pairs', or have a five or six foot plus wide system. Each individual needs about a half yard of bottom. If you intend to try your luck with more than one to a tank, by all means place them all at once.

sigh... :cry:

Da... Getting the blue neon goby... LOlz...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

No AT come in few sizes.... got a few very cute juv(with juv coloration) ard 3-4cm and bigger one ard 5-6cm(with adult coloration).........

Dispar_Anthias,

wah... AT @ 3-4cm??? sure so small ah??? r they stable @ tat kind of size???

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 10

Decom sales

2. 0

Lost Love Spells in Rustenburg, MAFIKENG KLERKSDORP, RUSTENBURG (++27790293623) Get lost lover Back The most authentic love spells are the most reliable source you can rely on. Stop Cheating Mpukane Love spells

3. 0

++27790293623 Best Online Love Spell Caster to get your Ex Lover in South Africa, UK, USA, Spain, Sweden, Canada, UAE, Malta, Brunei, Japan, Ireland

4. 0

ON 1 SPELL CASTER ++27790293623 BRING BACK LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER IN WESTERN CAPE,CAPE TOWN,WYNBERG,BELLVILLE,FISH HOEK,WELLINGTON,CROSSROADS,GEORGE,ROBERTSON,MAITLAND,HOUT BAY,MOSSEL BAY,SOMERSET

5. 0

SPIRITUAL HEALER ((+27790293623 )) 100% SUCCESSFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER Ϡ HERBALIST:BUSINESS LOVE SPELLS in South africa ,Singapore, Norway, Ecuador , France, Greece, Honduras, Ireland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Israel, Poland, Jordan, Colombia, Luxembour