Some rogue US soldiers in Iraq are too much

• SRC Member

I think the soldiers are not rogue, just that they are overwhelmed by the 'power' they have over unarmed p.o.w. Just take a look back in history. Vietnam, Somalia and now Iraq. Dunno why but somehow they looked down on their opponent thinking with the superior firepower they have, they would control any battlefield they enter. I think they believe they have the right to do anything they want to do there. <_<

• SRC Member

Of course, I did not label all of them as bad, just those that committed the crime. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Saw a docu from BBC showing a military jeep or hummer shooting at a car which was occupied with a family. The car was travelling just behind that military vehicle with some traffic behind them. Someone said something and they open fire on the car. I think they were children in that car too as the reporter said a whole family had perished inside. BBC has some eye opener docu late at night. You need to search the internet for some pics or footage of what really happen in Iraq. What the media shows us is not what fully happened, just a part of it only.

Actually war is ugly.

Humans all become monsters when we have a gun in our hands and hold the power of life and death over someone we hate.

As much as there is supposed to be morality in war... hate is more powerful.

• SRC Member
What the media shows us is not what fully happened, just a part of it only.

Well said. BBC is known to be pro left, anti-christian and anti-government so becareful of what they report too.

AT,

HOOAH!

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

I just noticed something! This is not US Army for sure.

You can't expect much out of a jarhead marine.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif